The most condescending thing said to you by the (sm)elders.

by diamondblue1974 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    "NOBODY EVER CAME OUT OF A CONCENTRATION CAMP WITH A GLAND PROBLEM!

It's a fine example of their "superior reasoning method" though. Insult the person to break down their self-esteem and then when they are hurting and down, draw some asinine parallel that is so far off base that you would not have accepted it had you not been hurting.

What a moron...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If you do more personal study you will one day be as spiritual as the body of elders

• lawrence
    lawrence
    "NOBODY EVER CAME OUT OF A CONCENTRATION CAMP WITH A GLAND PROBLEM!

Obviously, the Kingdom Ministry School helped this shmuck.

The elders visited my apartment when I was leaving - one brother said I would be "on the bottle with a needle in my arm a month from now." The other elder recommended they both beat the crap out of me, "it would be better than him going back into the WORLD."

Great humanitarians!

• Mac
    Mac

"You could have more privileges if only you cut your hair shorter"

"How short must I cut it?"

" We can't tell you that but, we'll know it when we see it"

mac, flips his bangs class

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THE ELDER= A MAN WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT WERE OBVIOUS.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MONITOR THE HEATING THERMOSTAT "WE WILL GIVE THIS PRIVILEGE TO SOME ONE WHO DOES".

ME=

WHY DON'T YOU DO JUST THAT.

Outoftheorg

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    when I left regular pioneering ( after 4 years of regular pioneering...) to pursue an education for Architecture; one pompous elder came up to me and said " how is going to college going to help you in the new system" .

Guess you won't be helping rebuild his house after Armageddon.

laters

kaykay_mp

• love2Bworldly
  • love11
    love11

I would never let my son in a room alone with you.

• loosie
    loosie
    It made me want to knee him in the groin and say "I hear you're having trouble adjusting to manhood."

Scully You crack me up. You should have done it. It might have given you lil more joy...lol. Let him try squeezing a baby out and see how chipper he is.

• loosie
    loosie
    Your husband cannot be an alcoholic as you presume since he told us that he had the ability to go without alcohol for three days

I personally know an alcoholic that can go for some months w/o a drink. But they still have the same attitude. I think it's called a dry alcoholic. their attitutde is still unchristian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit