Hi everyone... the PIG's Flyin' Now!

by burnthepig 39 Replies latest jw friends

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Just wanted to formerly introduce myself..

I've been hanging out here lately.. Didn't want anyone to think I was barging in.. I Got SO excited about all of the NORMAL people here.. And seem to have lost my manners! Thanks for having me... REALLY!

• Mac
    Mac

Normal???????........

Yer joking....right ?

mac, welcome to the asylum class

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Yer joking....right ?

Actually, No.. The people I've experienced on this site are much more "Normal" than any thing I've left behind.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome!

Sooooooo.... what ya wanna talk about?

J

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Just VERY happy to be here...

Have dealt with these insanely overwhelming panic attacks.. always wondering If I've done the right thing... Deep down inside I know I have.. But it takes time to get out from under neath the piles and piles of SHite! So I am glad to be here.. and to chat with everyone.. The stories are so easy to relate to.. The things that have affected everyone are way too common to be just "human imperfection". I really miss my family, and my very best friend.. So this helps. Thanks!

Pig

• Mac
    Mac

K........

Lie down on zee couch...

I'm goingst to count slowly backward from 10 to 1......

nobody vill hurt you...

now why iz it dat you hate yer mother?

mac

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Good One Mac..

I have definetly been there before!

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Pig

Welcome to the board!

I was having panic attacks after I left too. Take a Yoga class---it saved my life!

Curlygirl

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the board it's great that you came out in order to vent feelings etc and get out of the WTS entangling and silly ideology. No need to fear anything, theirs are all insane delusions from secluded old men.
    If you want give us some more on your story you seem to have got out like hundreds of thousands of other people once you saw enough facts.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Welcome,

I do like a delicious hog roast. Where's me apple sauce....

ig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit