Hi everyone... the PIG's Flyin' Now!

by burnthepig 39 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Welcome to the Zoo, pig.

• love11
    love11

Welcome burn, you're gonna really like it here. But Beware: You may become Addicted!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

"Kill the pig, slash his throat, bash him in", now that's in my head for the rest of the afternoon. Welcome. You're a brave girl to restart your life, it's hard, but doesn't it feel great??? I grew up in Florida, so we we're kind of close...

GG

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome BTP

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Pig:

Welcome to the board from one fellow pig to another. (I am a University of Arkansas alum so I know all about calling those Hogs.)

Pig!

Souieeeeeeeeeee!

Razorbacks!!!!!!

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

You guys.. I haven't definetly gained some laugh lines as of tonight!

It's so crazy how you can stare at this screen and feel so close to everyone so very far away.. All I can think about is how much it sucks that one religion an affect so many different people all over the world in such a repulsive way! And yet still, they can all form a "society" (heee.. heee.. ) that is such a great support group!

Come to think of it!..... This is what the "friends" should have been like! Heck.. we could all start are own Open Minded Religion!.. Seriously though...

Jeff: My "pig" name is from a favorite song that has really helped me get through all of this.. Named "Pig" by DMB. Sorry I'm not a razorback! (For some reason I was never allowed the opportunity to be involved in Sports..) Atleast now I'll know.. I'll "root them now!" (pun) ie: pigs root!

Good Girl: Hey.. where in Fl? I have Aunts in Pensacola.. My Ex's family is in Tampa.. (I visited alot) and Jacksonville is only 3 hours away.. And my old nikname was Goody Two Shoes.. nice eh!?

And I DO believe I'm allready Addicted.. On second thought... I should go talk to the Elders.. It's my conscience again... hee hee.

Smiling Still'

Pig!

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Hey lil' Bit.. I really like your name.. A very good old friend of mine.. She was a wittness, and probably the cutest thing around... I called her Lil'Bit.. she was teeny.. just perfect.. I still miss her.. Anyway.. about your question.. I grew up in Newnan Ga. and the moved to Henry County.. Mc Donough.. Then Moved to Buckhead.. SO did you know many people in ga? Did you go to the Macon Coleseum for the Assembly? Oh.. that Macon Coleseum... if anyone knows what i'm talking about...

Fallen out of a world of lies,,,...

de widdle pig

• lilbit
    lilbit

Yup we went to macon for DC's it was fun till they made it to where you couldnt make a full loop around the outside hallway then I couldnt do laps during the session anymore. My nickname was lilbit too thats y I picked it for my screen name.

• z
    z

I started to post here a few days ago and boy I?m adducted to this boards I just can?t stop

Wellcome Pig

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Yeah.. You kn0w what's up with that? I couldn't believe it.. It has gotten to the point where everything there was just control.. control.. control.. My Brothers all got kicked out once for climbing across that bridge to the Center scoreboard... Man! Were they in trouble!

Tell me this.. I'll love you forever (and ever.. and ever in Paradise on Earth) If you can tell me what the nasty crap was all over the ceilings in there! We always tried to sneak to the highest seats so we could do the worst things ever.. like pass notes, whisper, drink Cokes.. (during the session) And the GOD FORBIDDEN.. binocular search for your friends.. and all the Cute boys in the 6,000 do-gooders! Drama! DRama! Drama!

Wee lil' Pig..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit