Hi everyone... the PIG's Flyin' Now!

by burnthepig 39 Replies latest jw friends

• lilbit
    lilbit

I always wanted to climb on that bridge, man that was ballsy.

I have no idea what that crap was if I had to guess Id say some sort of blown insulation? You know ever meet anyone from either the west cobb or dunwoody halls?

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Z..

Don't feel like such a Diablo.. for being addicted to this site.. You know some where "They" are talking about how sad it is that we are "Dead" And How awful and Evile' we are.. They think the absolute worst.. Like were shooting up in a crack-house,while 3 slugs are having thier way with us.. Because nothing IS EVILER (is that a word?NO.)

Than being APOSTATE!...

hhheeeeee... heee... heee... heee.... he. he.. heeee. he.

he.. he... heee. . heeee/.... heee. all the way home!

de weee.. wee.. weee.. heee. hee. lil' pig

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Well. yeah..

My brothers (one impaticular ) had is way with just a few of the young lady's from those parts.. He defiled them.. in the worst way!

Anyone imparticular your thinking about?

piggie

• lilbit
    lilbit

LMAO Pig thats just how I felt when I found this site

NO one in particular just figuring out if we ran in the same circle

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Lil bit..

It's kind of hard to say.. but for some reason I am sure that If I told you names.. you probably would'nt believe it.. If you are anywhere from say.. 30 to 45... Then I'm sure somewhere our paths have crossed.. My family.. as well as I have "gotten around" I was married into a fairly prominent family.. and all of my brothers made quite the name for themselves! I just feel wierd posting thier names..

Love11...

Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking? I read your profile.. and I can really relate... Am very Happy for you now.. Glad to hear all is well. My guts hurt justing thinking about how much it hurts.. loosing my family.. My Brothers exspeially, and my friends.. I can't get over the whole.. I'll never have a friend I go WAY back with... It's kinda sad still to me..

pig

• lilbit
    lilbit

pig I sent ya a pm

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Pig. It's nice to have someone call me normal. It's been a while since I've heard that. I look forward to your thoughts on the various topics here.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome Pig....hope to see you round....

DB74

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome PIG! I know what you mean about being around 'normal people'. JW's are like robots or Stepford wives, and if you cross them or act like a 'normal' person--you are out!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Oink-oink, WELCOME to the board. This is a really cool place, I'm completely addicted. Let loose and be yourself. Most of us are non-judgemental but we can get in a huff from time to time ... we're only human

((((((((((((((((((( flyingpig ))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit