My New Boyfriend!!!

by HadEnuf 58 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

HadEnuf- seesta (you and I are in similar age bracket - Still young enough to look, remember and appreciate, but too old to touch, and everything else! ) He's cute! Now, you could adopt him as a nephew. .... that's acceptable.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dee...I'm more worried about my sons meeting too many hotties!! I know that the rock 'n roll business can be hard on marriages and also full of "temptations". But my boys are pretty grounded as are the other two members of the band. Oldest son married with two kids and my other son and the rest of the guys in the band all have girlfriends. There I go...babble, babble, babble.

I think that this "anus-Nazi" may have crawled back from whence he came...definately a "bottom-feeder"!

Brenda...hmmm...a nephew. Yes...that could work!! Then I could regularly pinch his cheeks (the upper ones).

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

Had Enuf , Candid will sit on him for ya and i will get him all primed . Then yous can do as you will ,you lucky girl you.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

You mean primed as in PRIMATE kls??? emu sitting on him and a monkey monkeying around. What did you have in mind for the "priming"? If it involves animals I'm sure it's gonna be pretty kinky.

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls
    it involves animals I'm sure it's gonna be pretty kinky.

Well maybe just a tad kinky but i swear not to throw any poo. Course if you really want me to have fun to ,when you is done with him,,,,,,,,,,lol

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Sorry...he's ALL MINE!!! Pooh or no Pooh

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Who is this Ass Nazi boy?

He should come back! I have a few choice words for those who call my Mumsy Desperately Idiotic!

NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE calls my Mumsy anything with out dealing with the Queen Bitch from the Dark Pitts of HELL!

To me He is just a simple minded pathetic fool who has nothing better to do the go against his and his "Gods" rules by coming on here associating with us. Now I am not being rude I am being Honest! To me he sounds as if he has a thesaurus next to him and uses it to make the words Mean Stupid and Bad sound better. I have better things to do like wipe my ass then listen to Underprivileged Catty Revolting Detestable Malevolent people like you! Don't ever come cross my path! Got it?

Love you Mumsy!

Brooke

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Mumsy..

Good for you.. Seriously.. You two make a great Couple!

Keep it up! (oohh that sounded naughty!)

pig

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhh...my dearest Brookie comes to my defense against the delusional anasNazi!

Thank you sweetie pie. I know I wouldn't want you to be mad at me! The thought terrorizes me! It's so nice to have the Queen Bit*h protecting me from the evilness of the likes of anasNazi!

Pig...you ARE very naughty. Now go clean your sty out and I'm comin' to inspect it soon!

Love, mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit