My New Boyfriend!!!

by HadEnuf 58 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Is his first name Jimmy?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

jeannie...I've got my battery charging as I write this!!! Yup...it may take a few days to get this old battery charged up but when it is...LOOK OUT!!!

Cathy L.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dang Blondie...you're on the trail. I should have known YOU would know this guy. Go figure. The "Queen of Watchtower Reviews" strikes again.

Cathy L.

P.S. Love your new avatar!!! You go girl!

• blondie
  • adelmaal
    adelmaal

blondie: i almost didn't recognize you with the new avatar and all! you aussies are so progressive when it comes to music...

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

is it the dude from Collective Soul??? (total hottie btw!)

***hopes she is right***

luv, kitty

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Ever had someone ask you a question or show you a picture of someone famous & say "guess who" yea!! You know the answer but for some reason it evades you!

I think Kitty is right..I kept singing Collective Soul songs trying to figure out the NAME of the group...couldn't remember!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

DID I WIN??? DID I WIN???

***jumps up and down***

luv, kitty

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

You win Blondie!!! (Sorry kitty )

And what do you win you ask of me? Here is your prize you can get when you come for the 1st Annual Apostacheesefest...

This picture was taken when my son and I went on a little road trip for three days and went to a couple of Jimmy's concerts. He is the producer of my sons band's new CD..."Mushroom Cloud". ( www.treeofwoe.com ) He was the front man for Caroline's Spine in the 90's and still plays with them but also does solo tours and produces.

He is so cute. I've got a big crush. Don't tell Gary!!

Cathy L.

• blondie
    blondie

Just shows some of my Google skills. He is cute!!! and looks like a good guy.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit