My New Boyfriend!!!

by HadEnuf 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Looks a lot like the guy in Creed.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Yeah...come to think of it he does Leolaia. But I think he is much cuter than Scott Stapp from Creed. He's even cuter in person.

Cathy L.

• anasazi
    anasazi

How can a long hair be cute?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

anasNazi...will you please remove yourself from my thread. You are infusing it with your special brand of JW small-mindedness and I don't give a rat's a** what you think about me, my friends or just about anything you have to say. Oh...and does your PO (that's presiding overseer if you don't know that since you seem alittle "slow" to me) know that you are cruising X-JW web sites? Naughty, naughty, naughty. You know, Jehovah is WATCHING YOU!!!!

Cathy L.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Me doth think you need a new pair of glasses.
    Me doth need not glasses at all, appreciative of the mature woman. Time does well with many a woman !!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

He looks dayum good! Mmm.

And Cathy, you are cute! My eyes are just fine. And it's great to see your smile!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Daaaayyyyuuuum Auntie!!!! Good job, can we keep this one in the family? Wink, wink...?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

lonely sheep and prophecor...you are so sweet to me. My self-esteem just went up about 13 points. Thanks. I needed that!

devinsmom...yeah...I really got to look into adopting this guy! But I suppose it will be a big court battle with his "other" mom!!

Ahhhhhhh...to be young again! Inside I still feel 18 though! You know what "THEY" say...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak (or something like that).

Cathy L.

• delilah
    delilah

HadEnuf.....You GO GIRL!!!!!!! WoooHooooo!!!! He is definitely a hottie.....and , might I add, a very nice pic of you, too!!!! You seem to be in an awesome position, with your sons in music, you'll likely meet a lot of hotties...........I'm a wee bit envious!!??!!

Dee

• delilah
    delilah

P.S. Just who is this anus-Nazi anyways, and from where did he crawl??????

Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit