My New Boyfriend!!!

by HadEnuf 58 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

is HE coming to the cheesefest?

if so.. i'll put on my "holdemup" bra and head north!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

sorry Kitty...I was with you on that one...

He is Gorgeous!! Congrats Blondie!

SK

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Man oh man candid...if I could get him to come just to have you there I WOULD!!! Alas...he will be touring out on the west coast during July. But you can put on your "holdemup" bra anyway. I have some of those too. But they still don't get the job done.

SK...he IS gorgeous. He also has the sweetest personality. I think I shall adopt him.

Cathy L.

• prophecor
    prophecor

You're a pretty Hott Topic there yourself there, hadenuff. Your avitar is hiding that graceful beauty. Your New Beau should count himself lucky!!!

• anasazi
    anasazi

You have given new meaning to desperatly idiotic.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

again, troll alert...

• anasazi
    anasazi

Jeaniebeanz What's the matter? Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

H.E. i'd come just to meet all of you yankees thats gonna be there if i could!

i'd come dressed in a emu costume just to freak you all out. ( a 4'10 chubby emu would freak anyone out lmao)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Prophecor...me doth think you need a new pair of glasses. But if that was a compliment I'll take 'em anyway they come!!

Candid...yup...us yankees would welcome a southern beauty such as your feathery self.

anasazi...you forgot the N in your name...anasNazi. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Nah, nah, nah!!

Cathy L. "Proud to be a desperate idiot"

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert Truth alert

Oh yes - the JW version of "the truth". Your postings have "love, patience, long suffering, kindness and mercy" written all over them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit