• Sassy
    Sassy

No.. I wasn't a prude.. far from it actually

• minimus
    minimus

Not "lowdown".

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I think I was a prude. I never inflicted it on anyone but myself and my son, but I truly did not listen to music if it was "immoral" hell I was changing the channel all the time! I was raised to think my body parts were shameful, that took me YEARS of practice to overcome!

But even so, I always managed to get into trouble with those JCs. Kissed a guy one time in a car PACKED with people (must have been about eight or nine of us in that car at the time, and got called into a JC for it. Well and other things at other times of which I won't go into purient details, the point is THEY (the elders) thought I was a flaming jezabel whore. Even though by our standards now they were SO vanilla and innocent!

I still think its because I always looked those elders smack in the eye. Isn't that proof positive that as a woman you don't know your place? Stands to reason if you don't know your place you'll hop into bed with anyone!

To this day I am very monogamous. Is that prudish?

Sherry

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I used to turn off the radio in my car when it would play "Afternoon Delight"

This comment is pure gold. ( i was just singing this song in the car the other day, LoL)

• Sassy
    Sassy

wow.. a kiss in a car w/ all those witnesses............how wicked Gretchen!

everytime I got hauled in it was for immorality .. don't ya love that term? imorality! 1st time it was for just laying with a brother in his bed w/o our CLOTHES on.. kissing of course.. but nothing more..

but.. I moved on from there.. the last time it was for having a threesome.. didn't even get dfd.. go figure.... I guess I did become immoral..

but hey.. no one ever called me a prude..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like prudes. Shocking them is great entertainment.

W

• BU2B
    BU2B

Nope! I have always enjoyed nudism and try to get to the Clothing optional beach in toronto once or twice a year. I was that way even when mentally in :)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have always enjoyed nudism and try to get to the Clothing optional beach in toronto once or twice a year.

Clothing Optional? In Toronto?

You naughty Canadians!

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit