Were You a Little Prude JW?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I usually was "sleeping" with the prudes. Bent them over good I might add!!!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

EvilForce, You weren't "sleeping" with this prude!!! *pout* lol

• minimus
    minimus

another gay thread in the making??

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Yes...

But inside was a vixen just dying to get out

-Doodle-V

• G Money
    G Money

I was for a little bit but was raised in the world and really love sex with a hot, fit girl so I started slidin. People suspected and knew but it was cool cuz the girls knew too so when they needed a servicing....

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I was a bit of a JW Nazi...was a really pain in the ass to one of my younger sisters and a younger brother. Made my brother pull out his comic books with our mom and went over how violent and evil they were (I am embarrassed to say I gave him a really hard time about Wolverine)

My sister...she was a bit of a hellion, but nothing compared to "worldy standards". She hate her high school...so worked her BUTT off to graduate at the age of 16. I was proud of her, but gave her a really hard time because she really didn't want to be a witness. Even read her diary once, found out about a brother that fondle her boobs a week before his wedding...confronted him about it. All this because I was truly, sincerely worried about her. I should have just kicked his ass. He went to the brothers, was forgiven, his wife forgave, and my sister had privillages taken away. That should have told me something, wouldn't you think?

I since apologized to her, and she forgave me thank goodness. She wasn't doing anything really bad. In hindsight, I should have just told her, don't do anything stupid, but if you need me just call.

Oh well...stupid things you do when being "sincere".

• minimus
    minimus

"I was a JW Nazi"......GREAT LINE!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I then became a whore; the consequences could have been much worse.....Love that Comment!

I was not prude at all. I was never self righteous! People who know me know that I was never anything like that!

I was out spoken and I said what I wanted to whomever! I was look down upon because I had a mind and I use it!

Brooke

• minimus
    minimus

Brooke, being of the "other" gender and speaking up is "Jezebellike".

• mouthy
    mouthy

It is the lazy, bored JWs who had time to launch arrows of judgment.

Blondie!!!!!!WELL!!!! Thanks alot Blondie!!! I like you too.

Yes I was a prude. BIG Time- If we were out in service & someone wanted to tell me gossip I would tell them that is a no-no Mother didnt like that. I NEVER sent a stamp out that had Santa on it. When the brothers? had a party at New Years eve( they said it wasnt a New Years eve party) I would explain to them all. They were being hypocrites...would never allow my kids to watch the witch program ( where she wiggled her nose for- get the name of it)never swore- I could go on & on but I realize this is showing enough of me HORNS!!!!

Please dont judge me! I trhought I was obeying Jah!Can I help it if I was a dohdoh. But I was NEVER!!!!!! Lazy- you dont make 10 JWs by being lazy Blondie . Do you think the WT would come & ask if I would like to be reinstated if I was????NO! It was because I was a STUPID Fanatic.... Oh well what else is new???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit