Were You a Little Prude JW?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Unfortunately, yes. I was an arrogant, self-righteous, judgemental Bitch! Probably because I didn't get any until I was 21. At 21 (the year I got disfellowshipped) I made up for all that prudishness. I went to an office Christmas party, got totally smashed on champagne for the first time in my life, danced for the first time in my life, kissed a guy from the office, barfed in the bathroom, and then my friend's boyfriend carried me up the stairs of my apartment because I was so smashed.

Boy what a party! Was disfellowshipped a week later, and lost my virginity shortly thereafter. Best year of my life. LOL

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I was until I got married to a JW badboy.

• babygirl
    babygirl

i have to say, due to my training, in the beginning i was...then i took a good look at who i was becomming and hated it and everyone who was like that...but isn't that part of our training..to think we are better than everyone else, we worship god better, we are his chosen people to be perfect..for god's sake we were the only one who would live forever......

• minimus
    minimus

You're right. It's our "training", our indoctrination that made us like we were/are.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Call me Jezebel!

Hey, I love that nickname and it is so fitting! Well not exactly like Jezebel, don't have Red hair, and I don't wear blue eye shadow!

Brooke aka Jezebel

• minimus
    minimus

"A little prude JW" is code for judgmental typical JW.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I was a professional prude, a prude's prude.

Now I take pleasure in swallowing my pride and few other unmentionables

Isn't it great to be a human again?

• minimus
    minimus

Here we go again with the downlow!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Do male whores recieve compensation?

Only from those within the same union One whore to another Where does this guy keep geting these questions?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I was a prudes worst nightmare. I made them cringe and showed them up as often as possible. You guys should have seen it, it really was pretty funny.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit