Do You Know Of Malcontent ExJWs That Bitch About Life Because.....?

by minimus 70 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well Minimus, you wouldn't really know complex thought if it was posted in your thread and you agreed with the points made, so I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Could his essay be simplified? Of course, in the sense that he could just say his main point w/o anything to back it up (I've noted why that type of thing likely appeals to you). Should it be? Of course not, at least not unless you can do what I asked you to in the post above, and excerpt parts that are w/o merit to the theme. If you want to simplify it however, I'm sure no one will mind if you do so, and subsequently shut the fuck up about it.

• minimus
    minimus

69, I don't want to go thru the entire post. I don't want to excerpt it. I don't want to simplify it. I want HIM to. You seem thicker than usual.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Stilla. At least you're not thick.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nothing thick here minimus. It kind of goes without saying that that is what you want.

I, oth, and am a dumbass for engaging you in conversation. What was that about the definition of insanity?

• minimus
    minimus

Well, at least you admit to being a dumbass. You must be smarter than me. And good boy! No swearing on this post! See--- you are intellectually superior !!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

To you? Yes, without question. I'm really pretty average though :P!~

• blondie
    blondie

I had a lot given to me to deal with in life.

When I was going to Alanon, they have a phrase:

Get off the pity pot

I have tried to apply that in my life in regards to my JW past, even while I was a JW.

I learned that I had to quit giving them power over my life.

Here's what one person said:

I don't have to be a "victim" of the disease anymore if I don't want to, the program can give me tools. I can wallow on the pity-pot, thinking I have it harder than anyone else, waiting for others to get it together, or I can get my own act together. I had been turning the reins of my happiness over to a sick person. I can take those reins back.

Blondie, not on the pity pot at the moment

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Terry!

The length of the posts I make are a direct function of my lack of wit. Sad but true, alas!

T.

Balderdash! The length of your posts is always appropriate to what you're trying to convey. I've missed your posts and was glad to see you back lately Terry.

But then, maybe you're just joshin'....

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Mini

Sometimes lengthty posts come from those that simply admire their own words on the written page.

And maybe sometimes thousands upon thousands of very short posts come from those who simply admire their own avatar on the written page.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit