Kinsey Scale - What's your sexuality?

by LittleToe 65 Replies latest members adult

• upside/down
    upside/down

o%--- 1

no surprises here.

u/d (of the women are so much more yummy than men class)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:You've said "there is something wrong with that".

And you disagree with that? Before answering, please take a look at exactly what was said. I suspect you agree with me.

• Preston
    Preston

I scored a FOUR!

- Preston (of the "I think some chicks are hot" class)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I think I got your point Six.

Kinsey's research shows that we aren't necessarily just Hetero, Bi, or Homo-sexual, but are shades of the above. To that end - to each their own.

You looked to be getting at the fact that those who don't act on their impulses and also expect others not to act on their's are being judgemental, and that's a problem.

That having been said, I think some of the misunderstanding may have come about from Scully's joke, which I found highly amusing, in an inane sort of way

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

My bad Six...kick me in the dick and call me moron.

Hey Preston...welcome to my side of the ledger...lol

• Preston
    Preston
    Hey Preston...welcome to my side of the ledger...lol

Your side? hmmmm I'm gay, and married to a man, and I'm less gay than you....hmmm..maybe its time for a seductive avatar like the one you have up....

- Preston

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    My bad Six...kick me in the dick and call me moron.

Well....ok, but I'm not going to enjoy it, I'm not that kinda guy.

You looked to be getting at the fact that those who don't act on their impulses and also expect others not to act on their's are being judgemental
    Judgemental yes, but more importantly, ignorant. Ignorant of the fact that their sexuality is not really something to use to gauge other people's sexuality by. If they didn't have stupid ideas, they wouldn't make stupid judgements.
  • scotsman
    scotsman

EvilForce

I think your top mark went straight to your head!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I come up as a 3, which I think is pretty accurate.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

So far, all the women are 3's, including me. Maybe we need to have a chicks only apostafest... naaaaahhh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit