Kinsey Scale - What's your sexuality?

by LittleToe 65 Replies latest members adult

• minimus
    minimus

I love everyone! :)

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

"But are you gay friendly :)" Love it! Evil, you are just too cute! Having been around sooooo many (mostly)men who are gay the majority of my time was a pleasure. Please keep it up with your comments and opinions! I miss my friends now that I uhemmm, don't have to work...(and we have all moved). Cheers! ;)

• ShadowX
    ShadowX

can it go lover than 0? say something like male lesbian?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My result - 3

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I think the one where you have to calculate it out yourself was pretty accurate.I'm a 2.

I have no qualms saying some men have awesome physiques and handsome faces. I think its more an attraction to their beauty though....and a shallow desire to look that good.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I kind of think of myself as straight by default. By this I mean, thus far it's only the male physique that moves me, and I tend to enjoy the company of men more than that of women, even in purely platonic circumstances. However, if I were single and happened to meet a woman who made my bells chime (intellectually as well as physically) then I'd have no problems with dating her. It hasn't happened yet, nor am I expecting it to, but it's always a remote possibility.

Now, if Angelina Jolie would just move to Maine...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

..... In...shock....cannot....discuss....results.... *gulp*....

J

• niffer
    niffer

WOOHOO!! I'm a 5 and loving every minute of it!!!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hey more company on our side of the ledger .... WHOOO HOOOO

• ivy
    ivy

I did the short and easy test. 3 or 4. I say 4, my husband knew he was marrying a lesbian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit