Kinsey Scale - What's your sexuality?

by LittleToe 65 Replies latest members adult

• summertime
    summertime

The test says I'm a 3. Yippee. (Not that I wasn't aware of that already) LOL

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I am a 3

DL76

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

2, here. Confident in my heterosexuality, disinterested to moderately amused by the homosexuality of others. Unafraid to have close relationships with homosexuals, but not interested in homosexual relationships ... wouldn't have qualms trying to fix niffer's brother up with someone to keep him stifled.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Is this a competition? I'm in the lead with a Kinsey 4. Beat that you sissies!

This made me giggle Old Soul:

wouldn't have qualms trying to fix niffer's brother up with someone to keep him stifled.

you hetero's can really be amusing.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I got credited with a 9 on the Richter scale.

Englishman, mover of the Earth.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um, I'm a 6 !!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I scored a 1. lol

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scotsman:Alas, my friend, you disappoint.
    A 4 would be someone who is gay but would "try or fantasize about straight"

Mike:
    Aye, but what did ya get on the sphincter scale?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Its not so much "I'm the Only gay in the Village" as "I'm the Gayest Gay in the village"!

Englishman - can you provide evidence of your earth shaking abilities?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

quote: "Consider this: If you consider gay thoughts as sick, wrong, and morally criminal, then you're a 1."

I just saw that, and it makes the test look like bullshit to me. Kinsey's scale was not concerned with moral judgements in the least. Two people could both have the exact same "gay thoughts", one might find those thoughts normal, the other might find the thoughts "sick, wrong, and morally criminal", but they'd both be at precisely the same point on the Kinsey scale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit