Kinsey Scale - What's your sexuality?

by LittleToe 65 Replies latest members adult

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is that your way of telling us your result Six?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, early this morning, when I didn't quite understand what "opposite" means, I got a 5-6. :-D

In reality, I'm probably about as close to being purely hetero as humans get. The funny thing is, that fact helped me (even to some extent as a witness) to not be bigotted against homosexuals.

I really think the biggest and last barrier to hetero society accepting gays as equals, is the fact that MOST of hetero society is actually at least somewhat bisexual; they simply can't get their mind around the idea that THEIR sexuality is not everyone's sexuality, ie. "I don't act on my occasional homo thoughts, why should anyone else?".

This is why Kinsey's work is so important.

• Scully
    Scully
    "I don't act on my occasional homo thoughts, why should anyone else?".

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well actually yeah, Scully, there is something wrong with that, as I was pointing out.

• Scully
    Scully

irony, sixy, irony!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I beg to differ on the wrongness of that Six. As the token exclusive homosexual here I don't believe it's wrong, nor do some other prominent biblical scholars.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Interesting Ross,

I scored between 3 and 4, what an eye opener.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hang on, I worked my out according to the grid thingie and averaged out the score.

I had seven 3's

six 5's

four 2's

and three 4's

So apparently I'm more homosexual than I am straight (and I've never had sex with a woman....)

Sirona

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:I beg to differ on the wrongness of that Six. As the token exclusive homosexual here I don't believe it's wrong, nor do some other prominent biblical scholars.

I've missed your point EvilForce. Could you elaborate?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

You've said "there is something wrong with that".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit