How do you keep your kids busy....

by love11 52 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Ever need a Thermometer up your Butt?

Need? probably not. Wanted? In a wierd kinda way... yes (just kiddin).

Back to the kids...

u/d (of the one-way street class)

• love11
    love11

jeannie- No he didn't tie me up, thank god. But I finally was able to get a few things done. I've got to do laundry, sweeping, and dishes. All of which have been let go from a week with a sinus infection. Now I have a mountain of laundry and my house looks like were slobs. haha It seems like as soon as I get the hang of this whole stay at home mom thing then it will be time for them to go to college. Oh well I try.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Maybe you should stay off of the internet

• lilbit
    lilbit

I know the feeling Love. everytime I turn around someone sets off a bomb in my house. being a stay at home mom is hard but soooo worth it. good luck and dont stress. remember " trying to clean house while you have small children is like trying to shovel the sidewalk in a blizzard"

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm a stay at home dad now.

I can totally relate. My problem is compared to my wife I'm LAZY!

But I'm enjoying life for a change... she works and bring home the dough... I get to clean,cook and type on JWD.

Maybe there is a "God"?

u/d (of the bout time I got "blessed" class)

• love11
    love11

else- Boy you were bad! A rebel without a cause. haha lol

Xjw- I know... now that he is kept busy, I can't seem to stop reading your posts. Oh well such is life.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I know the feeling Love. everytime I turn around someone sets off a bomb in my house.

Ahhh yes... reminds me of yet another childhood memory!

Did you know that you can make large amounts of hydrogen gas (VERY explosive) by mixing Lye, water and aluminum foil?

Lets just say the windows in the house barely survived that one.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

U/D... I love the fact you are a Stay at Home Dad! Best job in the world.

I know what you mean when it is called being lazy. However, with my husband I leave him home with the kids all day and I come home the kids are messy the house looks like we test bombs and I have no idea why is there food on the ceiling and my hair brush in the toilet peanut butter in my shoe! I just look around ask how did it happen as he is playing his guitar he laughs and says they had a good time and he tried to stop them!

So if I can Cook, Clean, kids are well behaved and no one has died..... it is not Lazy work!

Brooke

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Lets just say the windows in the house barely survived that one.

Dear, God, Love11... Keep Elsie away from your kids! Laundry piles are nothing, at least you still have windows in your house!..

J

• love11
    love11

else- your avatar fits you.

upside- Stay away from the themometers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit