What's the BIGGEST WEAK LINK in the WTS Armor?

by Black Man 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Is it the pedophile thing, NGO, generation change, blood issue? What do you think it is?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The availability of information is their weakest link. They should immediately sue Al Gore for inventing the Internet, and make him pay for all their resultant legal fees.

J

• roybatty
    roybatty

Depends. If I were Society I would still be scared sh*tless about the internet. What option do they have? More warnings? That will only peek the rank and files curiousity. Ignore it? Then you really loose control.

On the othe hand, if a non-JW is on the outside looking in, the blood issue and df'ing smack of cult religion.

• blondie
    blondie

Their past and that it is no longer easy to hide it because of the Internet.

• minimus
    minimus

Al Gore......

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

The availability of information is their weakest link. They should immediately sue Al Gore for inventing the Internet, and make him pay for all their resultant legal fees.

J

LMAO JeanieBeanz~! And I actually agree the net has got to be the most powerful way to expose the WT, via number of people that can access all the info~!

That said, I think their prophecies and date setting is their weakest link(s) AFA what one could talk about that shows the WT does not have the "Truth." Mainly I feel this way because it seems like many (along with my wife) won't just open up to dealing with scriptures, etc., until at the very least they come to an understanding that the WT has repeatedly proven it has no right or authority to control people, acting as God's mouthpiece, when they can't get a single prediction or prophecy right, not even their own messed up foundational and chronologically-based 1914 date~!

• upside/down
    upside/down

The uneducated R&F. HIgh cost of living.

They're incompatible and it's a recipe for financial failure... everyone has to make a living. Being a janitor don't cut it anymore. Education thus becomes inevitable and with it the ability to truly think and be exposed to "the world", and most will find out on their own they've been duped like all of us were.

u/d

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

The problem is that most people won't believe what they read about the JWs on the internet. They have to acutally see the original book itself in order to believe it.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I think the that the WTS org gets weaker and weaker as time goes on. More and more "snares" alternatives to the JW lifestyle are arising , and more and more are choosing to follow those. As the next generation ( my generation) is entrusted with the future of the society, it will fall into fewer and fewer hands because so many are getting wise as to the ways of the WTS and the BS they hand out. Within 50 years, the JWs will be filed in the same place as the Shakers and the Quakers.

• love11
    love11

I would have to say- Their predictions of the end coming. It's starting to make them look like this:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit