Give me ONE good reason why Adam could not have been black?

by nicolaou 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Skin color and other so-called racial features (like eye lids) are local adaptations to the environment. The descendents of all those white Aussies living Down Under right now (if they don't selectively mate against the adaptation) will be as dark-skinned as the Aborigines if given enough time (estimated to be about 7,000-10,000 years). Presuming that the progenitor population (Adam and Eve, if you will) must have been an amalgam of all the existing "races" misses out on the role of adaptation in genetic change.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Talking of Barney, servant of Satan, it occured to me the other day that we have no proof that T-Rex was not covered in purple and green velour...

As for human skin colour; if the 'Out of Africa' theory is right we (well, some of us) became white as a result of moving into temperate areas; selection favoured those with lighter skins due to their greater ability to synthesize Vitamin D. If 'multi-regionalism' is right, then some original human populations would have been lighter skinned, depending on where the population arose. If the Biblical creation account is right, then Adam probably looked like a Brazilian. Yah know the song by Blue Mink? 'Melting Pot'.

And of course, the reason Jesus and Adam are almost always Anglo in pictures is the people who decide what the picture should look like are normally Anglo.

...as for 'size doesn't matter'; bullshit.

Look at primate genitalia (if you've nothing better to do ).

Humans have HUGE dicks in comparison to the (not-so) great apes. Chimps have bigger balls, it is true, but their normal method of mating is the gang-bang so you gotta have a lot of the wriggly guys to stand a chance. But all great apes have small penises WITH BONES IN.

If size didn't matter (to human females), we would still have small dicks with bones in them.

Pre-human females prefered the males with the largest dicks and the smallest penis bones. Stir in a several million years and 'dong', human males have nice, long hard-yet-comfy dicks.

Now, some women today might disagree with their hairier grandmothers, but it is hard () to find another selection pressure that would have changed the size and construction of the human male penis. It's not exactly a useful defensive 'tool'.

The 'size-doesn't-matter' myth is chiefly spread by guys with small penises and women with no experience of a large penis with a competent driver... or those who buy the 'women have no sexuality' myth pushed by Western society for two thousand years to the extent they have no sexuality...

... further proof of this (beyond the evo-bio stuff) is how women who say they have a great sex life with their boyfriend have a remarkable tendancy to curl their little finger and sneer after they've broken up with them, and how some guys with small dicks will actually let people carry out surgery on 'the little guy'.

Also, any guy who has taken part in real 'girl-talk' will know that they are just as bad as men, and postively float off their seat at the idea of a good seeing-to by a suitably-equiped bloke they fancy.

• sad and lonely
    sad and lonely

a mess!...i don't believe any race changing to another color(especially blacks)...but i hear that because egypt is in africa the people in moses time was dark skinned because of the heat.. and the further drom africa the people moved .each generation after them became lighter..due to the lack of heat...THAT'S WHAT I HEARD! though i don't believe it! i really never care one whay or another...there are people who will make biblical people the way they want them to be...look at jesus...when i was a kid..all i seen was jesus being white...when i got into my 20's,it came out the jesus was hebrew,or a darker race.someone wanted him to be white bad! again..it nevered matter to me..i love him no matter his color,its for what he did for us...the hell i would have died for a bunch of ungreatful people!

• sad and lonely
    sad and lonely

yeah dee i heard that job was from the a oriantial country...i think it even say that in the book of job.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

lol@abaddon.... *whispers "He's onto us, ladies...."*

J

• talesin
    talesin
    Also, any guy who has taken part in real 'girl-talk' will know that they are just as bad as men, and postively float off their seat at the idea of a good seeing-to by a suitably-equiped bloke they fancy.

Yes, this would be correct. Although, I have to say that it`s never been my personal practice, but then I am different from most women I know.

My remark was quoting an old expression/joke, so I must explain. *I guess*

exceptionally small = useless (as in, ìs it in yet?` ìn yet? I`m finished!`, and exceptionally large = useless (as in `STOP!!!`)

Anywhere in between, size doesn`t matter --- skill is what counts.

t

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well it seems that this thread has covered all the bounds of racism with dick size, watermelon, and all sorts of other nonesense.

But really who better to take care of the Garden of Eden than a Japanese man....how many decent white gardners have you seen? Millions of years of evolution have given us white guys the advantage of stepping on all other races and sexes to our liking.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    it irks me that the WTB&TS always but ALWAYS portray Adam as light skinned.

Just a thought, has anybody seen an african language edition of the WT books with a picture of Adam? I ask because the frequently change the charecters in illustrations to be negro in those versions. I cannot say I ever remenber a black Adam portrayed, but you never know.

Lol at Dan-O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit