Give me ONE good reason why Adam could not have been black?

by nicolaou 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

If Adam was black, Eve would have been sexually satisfied and would have had no desire to entertain relations with a snake. Amen to that brother!

• talesin
    talesin
    If Adam was black, Eve would have been sexually satisfied and would have had no desire to entertain relations with a snake.

ahem ... that has not been my experience. t

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Maybe Eve thought that the snake may have been Adam's........oh nevermind....

• Preston
    Preston

I dunno...how big was that fig leaf again?

- Preston

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Dan O:

Years ago there was a book called "Chariots of the Gods" which put forth the premise that man was a cross between the apes and visitors from outer space - with the help of genetic engineering.

LHG

If Adam was black, Eve would have been sexually satisfied and would have had no desire to entertain relations with a snake. 144001
    ahem ... that has not been my experience. Talesin

Talesin,

Was your "experience" with Gary Coleman (Arnold from "Different Strokes")?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Isn't God an American.......I know a song like that.....

yes, he was a republican, but then he changed to being a democrat. now he's a mixture of both, a sort of compassionate conservative.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    If Adam was black, Eve would have been sexually satisfied and would have had no desire to entertain relations with a snake. 144001

Talesin,

Yep, must have been. M'

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Talesin,

maybe Talesin was referring to the snake?

• love11
    love11

talesin- Hey. Don't shoot the messenger. I guess that's what happens when you watch too many Discovery Channel episodes on evolution. hahaha You have to take into account that all of the variety we have in the animal kingdom (humans included) is because of thousands, if not millions of years of change. The u.s. has numerous colors of animals white, brown, black, yellow, etc. That's not what I was saying. But over the years of migration and breeding they noticed a pattern in how the change happens. If you think of the majority of people native to an area and the color of their skin, you can see the color change happen. In general take a look- Africa, then asia, Italy, then Germany, England, then Norway. You have to admit that the color gets lighter as you go up.

europe

America and Canada was populated differently- the baring strait. Apparently, they migrated from Asia to the America's and did not have the thousands of years of interbreeding that the europeans had, so that is why the natives stayed similar in color. I may not be an expert on the subject but I have done some research. I won't take anyone's word anymore after the jw's. So look it up if you don't believe me, but there is plenty of anthropologist that will agree.

xjw_b12- Michael Jackson must be a scientific miracle! hahaha lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit