Give me ONE good reason why Adam could not have been black?

by nicolaou 57 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

Because the story of Adam and Eve was made up by middle eastern men that started the creation story from their own genes.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, according to one older brother, Adam and Eve had to have all the genetic markers of all the races, he couldn't have been just caucasian, black, asian, etc, etc.

So he was black and white, and asian, etc, etc.

He was "racially mixed."

Blondie (wondering why he always looks white in the WT pubs)

• Undecided
    Undecided

Haven't you looked at the pictures in the WT literature, they are the Faithful slave of God and surely wouldn't misrepresent Adam and Eve. Where is your brain, man?

Ken P.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"The only problem I have with this is where did the redheads and blondes come from?"

It was suggested to me once that red hair is the 'mark' that God put upon Cain when he was sent forth after killing Able, so that he would be easily recognized and everyone would know to not kill him. Not sure that I believe this, but it's an interesting theory.

The same guy who told me that also firmly believes that God created humans as a genetic engineering project ... tinkering with the apes which had evolved on earth so that He would have capable slave labor.

• desbah
    desbah

humm...reminds me of this....well God first baked the first dude in the oven and he came out alittle white and pale..so God says opps undercooked....then God makes a second dude and bakes him in the oven and God gets a phone call...so God comes back and check on the second dude and he comes out somewhat black..so God says opps i overcooked this dude. next God baked the third dude and stood there and timed it so the dude would come out just perfect...well the dude came out nice and toasted brown and tan and God was pleased.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Blondie (wondering why he always looks white in the WT pubs)"

Because Crayola only has 64 crayons in their box... and the one labeled 'Flesh' is the one that they use to color with.

Regards,

Jim TX

• love11
    love11

Scientist say it takes like 20- 30,000 years for a black person to turn white. I guess kind of like all animals the farther north they migrate (from the u.s.a.) the whiter they get. It does seem true- from Africa to Ireland the more white that people become.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

love11 said:

Scientist say it takes like 20- 30,000 years for a black person to turn white.

Well it only took Michael Jackson 10 years

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

upsidedown you are absolutely hilarious! You know one of the reasons I'm so addicted to this website is the wonderful sense of humor all you people have! I am constantly laughing out loud at work in front of my computer and it puts me in such a great mood. I sincerely thank all you people for being such a bright spot in my day.

I am a redhead with freckles and my first husband was a very dark black man with the typical tight curly hair. I have 2 absolutely gorgeous teenage children from him that most people cannot tell what race they are, and I'm not kidding. My 18 year old daughter has soft brown hair with some curl in in and very light skin, and kids at school have tried to argue with her that no way is her father black. My 15 year old son has very straight soft brown hair with a nice tan colored skin, he looks maybe Hawaiian.

My point is maybe Adam and Eve were 2 different races? That way their children and grandchildren would keep changing or lean toward one parent.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Seriously...How many black guys do you know named "Adam"? That name has Wonder Bread written all over it. I have heard there was a conspiracy to keep a black version of the bible hidden from the masses...in it the first couple are Dion and Geraldine with a pimp-ass serpent named "Huggy Snake". That's what I heard so don't blame me.

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit