Where are you right this minute?

by coffee_black 60 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down
    its ok, u dont have to pay it. income tax is unconstitutional.

is that like saying it's in the Bible?

It may be "unconstitutional", but you'll have time to write about it in your jail cell.

The IRS is the "teeth of the beast". Beasties scare me...

u/d (of the I see beasties class)

• love11
    love11

GBL - nice picture!

• Dansk
    Dansk

In my bedroom/office/shrine room! It's the only room I'm assured of peace and quiet and, obviously, is where the computer is situated.

Ian

Has anyone seen Bryan's mother?

• xjwms
    xjwms

At my office, brick building, just came in from lunch (Applebees)

cnbc on television, waiting for the market to go down................

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Cripes! I'm in my office. Reading the JWD posts.

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am in my conservatory looking over a dark garden with rain dripping heavily overhead, trying to chill out listening to the Kill Bill 2 soundtrack Shivaree - Goodnight Moon with a bottle of Villa Maria.

Its 8pmish and I'm feeling a bit down after a stressy afternoon at work where I couldnt go on this board - maybe I'm having withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand I think I just need a hug. My b/f just got back late last night from a trip to Cornwall with his daughter and then I got home tonight looking forward to a nice evening on the sofa with him only to find out he was going out for a pre arranged curry with the next door neighbour and two other neighbours.

Lonely again! boohoo - lucky I have you lot though.

Jeanniebenx - I hope your athritis is easing up now!

Coffeeblack what are you on oher than coffee to be that relaxed before a big meeting/presentation!

Diamondblue - I give you permission to open another bottle! ;-)

• lilbit
    lilbit

AT my desk in my living room watching the antics of my 10 month old son.... trying to avoid looking at the pile of laundry on the couch that still needs folding.Maybe if I avoid it long enough it will fold itself

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I am currently sitting in front of my 'puter

Being a domestic slave

Cathy L.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hadenuf - it is such a fine line between domestic drudgery and domestic bliss isn't it!

I too am ploughin through piles of laundry - none of which is my own!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I am sitting at work bored off my keester, but awfully glad I discovered this website last week. Also I am enjoying my high-rise view of Sacramento downtown, sky clouding up, lots of green trees, and far away construction noise, wishing I was at home doing chores. I'm thinking of cutting back my hours, this job is so damn boring, I do maybe 1 hour of actual work in a 40 hour work week. I love my state job, getting paid to do nothing--I'm being sarcastic, I would rather keep busy. Anyway, to keep my brain from turning to mush I spend every day on this wonderful website with all you awesome apostates. :-) I love you people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit