I BEAT THE SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Simon.....m y sister killed herself in '97 by speeding and running her car into a tree. A friend of mine tried to speed to beat a train, The train won. My best friend's three year old old son got killed by someone speeding.

I speed on the expressway. If I go to Chicago, I usually do 75. I assume zman was on an expressway. The highway speed here in most states is posted at 65 or 70, but people usually drive faster.

While I am sensitive to people dying (and have seen it with my own eyes, not just on the news) I do not think zman's post was a cause to be expelled from the board. But, what do I know? I'm only an empress.

Also, I was under the impression that the only reason the speed limit was reduced in the 70's was because of the so-called gas shortage. Not highway deaths. I could be wrong, though.

• Brummie
    Brummie

y'all know the shits gonna hit the fan when he gets up in the morning? ;)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Simon, with all due respect... there's a big difference between speeding in an urban area, with pedestrians nearby, and speeding on the open freeway, with no cars around for miles.

I agree Euph.

But let's close this for now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit