I BEAT THE SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• zman
    zman

Thanks to all who responded to my thread last month! I had been busted for 79 in a 65 this ticket made ten in three states so I decided to fight it. With your help I had planned out a masterful defense that would have got Charles Manson off. I sit there and about 100 people and six cops show up, so I wait, and wait. They finally call me after several assualts, under age drinking and afew other speeding tickets. The bailiff grabs my file and takes me outside instead of handing it to the judge, I was thinking "what"? He then tells me the officer could'nt make it and the case was dismissed!!!!!!!!! I wanted to hug the man, so I do my little "heheheheh OK hehehehehe" and skip and dance to the elevator. While in the elevator I continued my dancing and jumping up and down, as of 8 pm the dancing and occasional burst of laughter is still going on!!!!!!!!!!! So thanks for the advice, I will buy all who helped a drink in Vegas!!!!! "Thats right bartender 25 waters and double shots to the ladies!"

ps, "hehehehehe" *while doing the white guy dance*

zman of the stuck it to the man class!

• kls
    kls

You are one lucky guy . I have never had a speeding ticket and i always speed but i figure it is coming.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Excellent!

Always fight your tickets!!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

AWESOME!

Dragonlady76

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yeah well Jehovah didn't fail to show up, you can be sure of that mister man.

• kls
    kls

Know what is really neat,when i take my Mopar to car shows the cops are usually really cool about us doing burnies and let the show people speed somewhat. That way i can be naughty with out getting in trouble.

• Mary
    Mary

Obviously, you have Jehovah's spirit upon you.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Reminds me of 1975. I showed up for Armageddon and Jehoover didn't make it. I passed GO and collected $200. Oh,wait! That was a different game . . . .

• Mary
    Mary

Garybuss, due to your "lack of faith" in '75, didn't the elders send to directly to their spiritual jail?

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

Way to go, zman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit