I BEAT THE SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Go tell the parents who have had their child or entire family wiped out by some MORON like you.

Too right. My youngest son who's 20 now, was hit by a speeding car outside our house when he was only 6 years old. He fractured his left leg and was in dreadful pain for weeks. Afer 3 weeks they had to re-set his leg because it wasn't straight, that's something I'll never forget. Anyone who drives like that is, IMHO a total waster, wanker and an incredibly ignorant and most stupid individual. The fact that he brags about it just makes me sick.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

A young mother and her two kids were killed recently near to us because some DUMB, IGNORANT ASSHOLE who thought he was a "great" fast driver lost control and went onto the kerb. Voila, some guys family wiped out all because some JERKOFF LIKE YOU doesn't have the wit or intelligence to realise that:

YOU ARE NOT A GOOD DRIVER

If you want to drive fast then go to a race track ... oh, no, you wont do that will you? Because then you will be with REAL drivers who will show you up for the muppet that you really are.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Thanks for the help Upside/down!!!!!!!!! I will buy you a drink and then maybe we can go speeding through school zones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is it Montana <--- no daytime speed limit!!!!!!!!!! lol

zman of the safe speeder class

What a pillock. God help his progeny if they inherit any of his three brain cells. HS

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

You're absolutely right: speed makes all the difference.

The state of Montana has no official highway speed limit. They do enforce a "reasonable & prudent" limit, which is somewhere in the 80 - 90 mph range. Forcing drivers into an artificially lower driving speed was killing more people than it saved.

"In 1999, after 4 years of no numerical or posted daytime speed limit on these classifications of highways, outside of urban areas, Montana recorded its lowest fatality rate."

"Research scientists and engineers have long known that there are sometimes unexpected results from changes in public policies. Ironically, the paradox of no posted speed limits and low fatalities is no surprise to the traffic safety engineering community."

"For years, motorists' advocates have used engineering-based facts against artificially low speed limits. They have claimed that by raising speed limits to reasonable levels, accident and fatality rates will actually be reduced. This seemingly wild assertion has been documented by the traffic engineering profession for 50 plus years. This fact-based position has again been proven to be true by the repeal of the National Speed Limit. The nation has recorded the lowest highway fatality rate since such records have been kept."

http://www.motorists.com/pressreleases/montana.html

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I have to agree with that.

In Arizona, when they lowered the speed limit from 75 to 55 their death toll skyrocketed. Same thing in Montana (that's why they fought the feds).

Not that I'm condoning reckless endangerment, but 10 tickets isn't that bad.

I drove truck for about 14 years, not one accident and probably about that many tickets or more. If you spend 80% of your life on the road, the greater your risk of receiving tickets. (obviously).

I bet you don't go as fast as the State Troopers though, that's one thing that pisses me off.

I'm surprised he gave you a ticket at that speed in the first place. Around here they won't touch you till you hit 80 or so in a 65.

Rev

P.S. What's a "Pratt"?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    What's a "Pratt"?

An idiot.

American culture concerning fast cars etc is quite different to UK culture, I think we should bring back Penny Farthings as a means of transport....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh yeah....like that's safe

Photograph: Penny farthing bicycle.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey I lurrrv ya new avatar arrow, thats maaa biatch

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"I think we should bring back Penny Farthings as a means of transport"

Wasn't she the secretary chick in the James Bond movies? I'd ride her ...

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Simon, with all due respect... there's a big difference between speeding in an urban area, with pedestrians nearby, and speeding on the open freeway, with no cars around for miles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit