Your Most DREADED Dub Word

by GetBusyLiving 134 Replies latest social current

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

'Why'

'WHY, it surely is a blessing to be amonst' the happiest people on Earth, isnt it brothers and sisters?'

GBL

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

efficacious from the song book, can't remember which song tho

delightful - as in, "delightful words of truth"

bounteous, copious - as in ____ spiritual blessings

make room - as in, "make room for pioneering"

struggling - gossipy JW buzzword used to describe JW's who are beset with various trials

Satan

• Xandria
    Xandria

Submit Wives submit unto your husband in ALL things.

Loving Organization.. that was a oxymoron, if ever!

Jehovah's Will.. It is Jehovah's Will. By whose translation?

There are a few more.. but this is enough for me.

X

• Badger
    Badger

FeO2: Behoove gives me chills...but not as bad as...

Inculcate!

I can handle most of those words...but Inculcate will send me to the hills.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

lol @ Badger!

encouraging, encouragement

the phrase "would it be wise for a Christian to....?"

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Like Minded Translation....all those who blindy parrot the WTS vomit back verbatim

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

INCULCATE!! Nice one Badger! I actually felt like I was in a suit and tie with a bead of saliva escaping the corner of my mouth and staring off in a dumbstruck haze for a second there! That really took me back.

GBL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

"behoove"

"Surely, it behooves us to do more more more more more........................."

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is the word I hate.........I can't believe it made it all the way over to England too.........

Now brothers and sisters, it behooves us to take the counsel to our hearts that the faithful and discreet slave has given us at the proper time.

If I ever use that word you can slap me.

purps I hate all the other ones too!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

damn you fe203girl....i was going to say behooves..thought i would check to see if anyone else had but was confident they wouldnt.....does anyone else on earth use that word

• greendawn
    greendawn

1. the faithful and discreet servant, God's only appointed representative on earth Puke, what an impostor 2.with jehovah's help jehovah willing jehovah's organisation/people may jehovah bless you jehovah's law is this a jewish synagogue or what? whatever happened to Christ here! why always jehovah? 3.Brothers and sisters Puke, what a hypocrisy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit