ARE YOU STRANGE TOO ???

by vitty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Get it ?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Hmmm ... what does this mean? I also read magazines from back to front AND read forums from bottom to top! Does this mean I am odd too???????

• bem
    bem

No,No,No Wild_Thing, it just means you are in good company.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I read a lot of things from back to front. At work when I search for a scu number or product in the computer, I start at the bottom of the list and go up through it towards the top. I know that some Asian cultures write their books that way. They go from back to front and from bottom to top and from right to left. I personally find that easier to read than the complete opposite that we practice in the Anglo-American culture.

PS: I've always been a little strange. Sometimes kids would look at me and tell me I was weird. What I didn't understand until I was 15 was that to be weird, as I was weird, was a good thing.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I get way too personal with my car. I'll be at a stop light, and if the windows down, I'll be caressing the outside of the door, like it was a woman's..... I also enjoy stroking and caressing the shift knob. Yeah, I know, kinda' creepy!!!

• Frog
    Frog

kls said "all the good stuff is always in the back of the magazine"

...do you mean like "watching the world" and those encouraging mini biogs from long-term loyal gillead members!...do they still even have those bits? Has been a little while since I picked up a WT or Awake!, let alone got to the back of it!

as for quirks, too many to name here...but one that comes to mind is not walking on the cracks (not a supersticious thing, more a neurotic kinda thing) in the pavement, and only taking one step if possible into each square, that is unless it's a physical impossibility!

• missy04
    missy04

I won't take showers with the shower curtain closed (basically because I've heard about that movie Psyco (even though I have not seen it))..even though it makes a mess to leave the curtain open

I eat my food WAYYY too fast...like you'd think I had a 2 minute timer sitting in front of me..I have to remind myself to use manners when eatting dinner

I like to sleep on my right side...but the wall is on the right side of the bed and I can't sleep without my back to the wall.

When I get really nervous or self concious, my speach starts to slurr really bad (not like in JWD chat..thats all for fun..lol)

I hate to clean but can't stand it if my things arent perfectly clean and tidy.

If I am in a cluttered environment I tend to be nervous or uneasy...and if I am in a neat environment I am more calm and collected.

I can't go to sleep without hunting down my babies (my pets) to tell them goodnight and give them a kiss.

I could go on and on but I'm starting to make myself look a little goofy!

~Sarah

• under74
    under74

Yeah, that is creepy prophesor : )

I like to eat jiffy peanut butter with my fingers. I tend to smell food (and milk products) before I put it in my mouth--just to make sure it's still good.

• vitty
    vitty

I cant believe how many people read their magazines backwards !!!!!!!

And Elsewhere I also read the FIRST topic then scroll down LOL

And Noumenon I think you should reply to this topic after YOUR recent one, now dont take offence LOL

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

When i go shopping, i pick up everything that i like, even if i can't afford it, then as i work my way to the cashierm i start eliminating items. by the time i get to the front i have one or two items left out of 20 or more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit