ARE YOU STRANGE TOO ???

by vitty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

When there's full moon, I sort'a like to swing a dead chiken over me head, while praying to some forgotten pagan god.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

man big a was i since ever done always have i that something just its.writing reading walking driving eating backwards everything do i

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I repair busted shopping carts and adopt wayward kittens.

GBL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Phrofecor...your just like zoolander!! he could not turn left either....

Me, well I do the sniff thing. I also make faces at things I like. (as if it is yucky...my daughter said that one)

If I am nervous I fiddle with my fingers a lot. I start to clean house or do a project and I have to start with a clean slate. So I tear everything apart then get overwhelmed and can't function in the mess and stop all together and it is all worse than when I started. My kids tend to warn me if they see it start to happen.

I go shopping...pick out everything then drop it all off as I pick and choose from what I picked. Sometimes not even buying anything that I thought I wanted. Drives me nuts.

I keep finding or buying animals fashioning I want them...then they drive me nuts so I give them away. This also makes my kids really mad.

I grocery shop and then open most all the good stuff when I get home and take one of each out of the package. I think this is because with kids I know when I turn my back I will get none of it. For example. 3 grapes, 1 bit of ice cream, 1 square of cheese.

I make all kinds of lists of things I have to do...then I come home and forget where I put the list or even that I made one.

For some reason lately..I keep spacing out and missing my destination. I will be lets say 10 miles off and then I realize that nothing looks as if it should.

When I write a sentence I sometimes will put the 1st word, 3rd word, 2nd word then the last and then the 4th. I also abbreviate things so badly that I do not know what I wrote. I switch words in a scentence and do not know I have done it. Often just parts of a word in a scentence and keep on going not knowing what I have done. As all stare...I start to realize what I did. example: My ex is making dumen semoning mats...Was meant to be: My ex is making demon summoning mats. (Yeah he is a bit off)

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I'm not strange, I'm eccentric!

I smell everything. Especially books. I LOVE nice smells.

I don't smell everything, but I do enjoy sniffing books. Especially leather ones.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    SparkPlug For some reason lately..I keep spacing out and missing my destination. I will be lets say 10 miles off and then I realize that nothing looks as if it should.

lol... yeah I do the same thing. I never told anyone because I was afraid they would take away my license!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I talk to myself in the car as i think out problems in life.

I am afraid of dropping my keys into a sewer drain - the kind that are like a manhole cover with a grate. So whenever I walk over one I hold my keys tightly.

I eat one food at a time on my plate, then go get another.

I love to smell things too - fresh mown grass is my favorite.

I love to create math problems and solve them just for fun.

I take a shower when waking in the morning and before going to bed.

I never touch door handles in restrooms - always use a towel or tissue that I throw out after exiting.

Jeff

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I have a lot of quirks too... heck I think that most folks do.

I tend to back into parking spaces when I can. It makes exiting a lot easier. I take a lot of ribbing over this... but I don't care.

In fact... I've seen many a person start to follow what I do - and start backing into their parking spaces, too. *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• bem
    bem

Now this is just messed up.I love to create math problems and solve them just for fun. ,via Ak-Jeff

*Edited to add I read magazines back to front

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

" Docter, docter . . .Mr.M.D.

Won't you tell me, what's wrong with me ? "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit