ARE YOU STRANGE TOO ???

by vitty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I knew I was a little odd, when I noticed it was only me who seemed to read magazines, starting at the back and working my way to the front.

But the other day, I realized when on this forum, that I always start at the bottom of the page of topics and work my way up to the top!!!!!!!!!

I know strange but true. Have any of you got a strange foilble?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I smell everything. Especially books. I LOVE nice smells. I have a strange fetish for smelling things, can't help it.

GBL

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i always mix my baked beans with the mashed potatoe

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Vittvin,

Your're not alone. I also read magazines from back to front.

I'm glad I don't sniff everything.... thats kinda strange.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I do not touch door knobs or door handles i always use my sleeve or tissue. GERMS GERMS i hate germs.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I always back in when entering the door to my home, as if I needed to be on guard as to who's behind me, doing a wide general sweep of the block before I make my entrance.

If I'm uncertain as to where I am when driving, if I'm lost, I'll right turn every single time, as opposed to left, sometimes, even if I've been down that road before, knowing that I went left. If I'm not absolutely sure about where I am, I'm taking a right turn, every single time. Even if it points straight to Hell !!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes I am strange too. And like you I read from the back of magizines t o the front. I thought I was the only weird one who did that.

I too never touch handles and things with out using my hankerchief or a sleeve Yuck for germs..

So its nice to have people do the same thing you do.

love Orangefatcat.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... yup... I do the same thing!

Magazines are all read backwards and after I read the first post in a thread I scroll down and start reading them back to the top.

• kls
    kls

Well Vittvin if this is just between you and me then yes i do the same,all the good stuff is always in the back of the magazine.

Yuck,doors and knobs,i use my sleeve to,,,,,,,,,,no germ gonna get me

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I have a few eccentricities. I won't eat any food that begins with the letter F. Like chicken, for instance. (name the film that's from and get a gold star)

I read magazines back to front too.. and smell things. I always make sandwiches in 3's for some reason, on staircases I only tread on the even numbered steps, I also prefer walking on the left hand side of the road.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit