WANTING A REVERSALE OF MY DISFWLLOWSHIPPING !!

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

As if they give a crap about you or me or any other individual. They care about protecting the ivory tower.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Go for it OFC... I sincerely doubt that the men to whom it is addressed will get it, but somebody certainly will, so send it . it may not change your situation but you will as sure as hell feel better.

I would send it as it is. The passion is loud and clear, so is the reasoning... Go for it !

• Mary
    Mary

It's a great letter OFC, but unfortunately, it won't make one bit of difference. If you've ever read CoC, and read some of the letters sent to the GB by emotionally shattered Witnesses who were being cast out during the witch hunt at Brooklyn in the early '80s, you'll see it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to the GB if they've ruined your life or not. They simply don't give a shit. When it comes to being stone-faced and completely without compassion or emotion, these guys can give Scott Peterson a run for his money.

The only way you'd ever get reinstated is if you went to all the meetings, met with the elders and told them what a horrible, rotten person you are, not deserving to be part of the Borganization, yada, yada, yada.....that's all they're interested in. If you mention anything about the UN scandal, there's a better chance of Armageddon coming tomorrow than of you getting re-instated.

If you just want to get these things off your chest, then yes----I would definitely send it. I mean, what more can they do to you? As an added benefit, you should make a copy for everyone in your Hall and send it to them in the mail, so they know what's really going on at headquarters. Or better yet, send a copy to all the churches in your area, so they can tell everyone in their congregations what the Witnesses have been up to!

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...........

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

First, be sure to spell check it hehe.

Secondly, I'm saddened that you feel the need to be reinstated. I can understand the loss factor, but is being in such an evil organization worth going back into just for family's sake? I am at a point with my own family that even though they left the org, my mom is still so wrapped up in JW thought that she might as well just go get reinstated because leaving didn't change anything other than the fact that she's DA'd. She is shunning me because of my choices that I have made in my life and I can tell you, I do not plan on going back to her way of thinking just to gain favor with her and have her in my life. So, that is why I ask you, is it worth it in the end? Do you plan on towing the mark and being the good little JW that they want you to be? Or are you doing it just to get your family back? To me, that is just as bad as them dabbling in the UN just so they could get a library card.

Just my thoughts.

Ash

• upside/down
    upside/down

Send it certified mail with individual copies sent to each GB member. Either they or their authorized assistant will have to sign for it. That's what I did.

This is very empowering and is a "witness" that they got it and chose to ignore it. Add that in your letter that you have sent it certified mail with a signed delivery notice and so expect a reply. They can't say they never got it (although they will), but you and "God" will know and you have the proof if any clowns elders show up at your door to "discuss" the matter.

Just lay our your signed receipts and ask " Why don't you reply to my letters?". This will effectively put you on the real shit list and you'll probably never be noticed again.

Lucky you!

u/d (of the loves to "toy" with class)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It's a great letter, OFC. Sadly, I don't think they care...

J

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Your all right the Governing Body doesn't care. I certainly don't want to be re-instated. I just want to sound off and let them know that they can't fool with God.

I do intend to send an edited copy (thanks to the kind person who did this for me.) (Thanks Fairchild.), to each member of the Governing Body as soon as I find the list of names. I will make the letter personal to each one. I know that they may not read it but maybe just one, perhaps will and gets to see the point I am trying to make, then it is well worth the time and effort and thought I put into this letter.

I couldn't sleep the other night because of this brainstorm I got and it wasn't until I wrote it out that I felt liberated from those morons in Bethel. You know it makes me feel all warm and tingly that I can be so liberated from their lies and hypocrisy.

If per chance an elder does contact me, boy do I have a load of things I want to get off of my chest. But if they did re-instate me I would never go back to the Kingdom Hall not ever. I just wanted the GB members to know that I won't take anything like this laying down ever again. I want to help people out of the organization. That is why I like Brenda Lee's Newletter called "Cocoon", it is such a good newletter for all former JW and those who were wanting to be JW.s, Its beyond me why anyone would want to be a witness when they learn what tatics they (GB) uses to get them in their clutches and traps.

I don't want to ever be known as a JW. I just want to clear my name. That is all. I want to be able to talk and see my family.

Thanks for everyones input you all have good things to say. I appreciate the time you've taken to post here.

all my love

Orangefatcat.

• Mary
    Mary

I do intend to send an edited copy to each member of the Governing Body as soon as I find the list of names.

Here ya go hon: http://www.freeminds.org/history/listofgbmembers.htm

I'd write on each one: Strictly Personal and Confidential on each one.......in the upper left hand corner, put the return address as something like:

Bambi's Erotic Massage Services,

It's been a Pleasure Doing Business With You.

Maybe it'll make the underlings think twice before they open it. heh-heh-heh..........

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You are so Cool Mary, I can hardly wait to get to know you some day. Manybe at a Meet up when I am feeling better.

Keep us all laughing Mary as they say, "Laughter is the Best Medicine".

Oh and thanks for the list of the Governing Body.

luv Orangefatcat

• econaut
    econaut

I don't want to ever be known as a JW. I just want to clear my name. That is all. I want to be able to talk and see my family

I too tried to get my disfellowshipping reversed for the same reason you have stated above. I was disfellowshipped for being offended about the NGO/UN involvement. In fact the elder on the appeal committee said, "I wasn't offended why were you?" ( with great anger in his voice)

My motivation was the same as yours to be able to talk to my family. It didn't work in my case though. The WTS came back with a decision that the disfellowshipping ruling was to be upheld.

I think that the elders have gotten the direction to remove any that question the UN thing so I'm afraid that I don't think your letter will make much difference but you will feel better if you try.

The wanting to clear my name is what I really wanted to do but did not know how to go about it. I've decided to just do it by leading a life where I am an asset to society. I'm going back to college in hopes of getting a career that will fulfill that need in me. As far as my family, they will believe what they want to. I would hope that they know me and know that I am better than the scum that the WT says I am. My saying this doesn't mean that I'm having an easy time feeling this way, in fact the opposite is true.

Good luck to you Orangefatcat!

econaut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit