WANTING A REVERSALE OF MY DISFWLLOWSHIPPING !!

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Will they really print a story like this about JWS.? I have never seen anyone do that before. I think to it may cost a little money

You never know.. you could always send it to some papers with a cover letter.... but do NOT pay money when they ask for it. Being part time in the publishing field, I can tell you that there are a lot of scams out there.

Ha, one of the 'gossip' magazines might jump on something like this.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am in awe....great...absolutely brilliant. I don't know it will be answered...I bet it is read though.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I cant see them reinstating you to be honest (even though I know that probably isnt really your aim), they would be too concerned in how much you know about WTS sordid history and they would probably do another talk in your local congregation about not associating with apostates and why they should not use the internet.

Good point though; its just shows how hypocritical and self serving the GB are doesnt it?

DB

• Frog
    Frog

oh yes DB, the classic "local needs" talk...

excellent angle OFC. Even if it doesn't make it under wiper blades, on to fuel bowsers, or get openened at the other end, it has certainly had a profound effect here...our eyes are opened

• Dansk
    Dansk

I know that you probably will not have even read this letter and that is okay.

OFC, no it jolly well isn't ok! Every letter SHOULD be read as a matter of common decency. We're talking about people's lives here! We're talking about YOUR life!!

Frankly, while your letter is excellent as to content I wouldn't give the organisation the time of day. By all means send it if you feel that passionate. The more letters of protest the better - but you and I both know that the org couldn't care less about you, me or the thousands of others who have been injured by its claptrap dogma! The organisation is a self-centred, self-righteous cult which treats any show of dissent - righteous or otherwise - as a threat to its existence. It hires narrow-minded men (elders) via the golden carrot of ego-tickling position to laud it over the congregations and do its dirty work and oversee that its view is ALWAYS held as sacrosanct!

I wish you well - but wouldn't waste the ink, paper or stamp required!

Love,

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The organisation is a self-centred, self-righteous cult which treats any show of dissent - righteous or otherwise - as a threat to its existence. It hires narrow-minded men (elders) via the golden carrot of ego-tickling position to laud it over the congregations and do its dirty work and oversee that its view is ALWAYS held as sacrosanct

Ian, next time dont beat around the bush...tell us what you really feel...

Agree wholeheartedly though

DB

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian, next time dont beat around the bush...tell us what you really feel...

DB,

Do you want me to get banned off the forum?

Ian

• my-journey
    my-journey

Good honest letter. After a few touchups and edits, it will be ready for sending - and impact. Just so long as they read it. I hope they do.

PS: like someone else said: Are you trying to be reinstated, get answers (re: the UN), be controversial, or show the Gov. Body how unmerciful they are?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Was anyone that was involved with the UN reproved or df'd?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Do you want me to get banned off the forum?

Wouldnt dream of it...keep up the straight talking

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit