nancy drew

when you see witnesses approaching you think

"go ahead make my day"

then you say

"you've gotta ask yourself one question do I feel lucky well do ya punk"

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

You know you're an Apostate when...

• people at work take you out for lunch on your birthday and you feel special
    • someone wishes you merry christmas and you respond with the same words without a second thought
    • give blood and wonder if you've saved a grateful person's life
    • try not to spend time with your JW family because they're a bad influence
    • wear an England shirt for football (soccer) games, stand up during the national anthem and later swear at the ref
    • look forward to "new light" for a good laugh
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The folks at the local blood drive say "nice to see you again!"

You study the Borg's literature far more than when you were still in

You read the Bible far more often then when you were in (and not just the parts some magazine tells you to read)

• IronHill
    IronHill

...you no longer wish 6 billion people dead!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

You have a full understanding of what the WTBTS currently teaches regarding "this generation" while probably 95% of witnesses do not!

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

...when, not long after leaving the borg, you find yourself accidentally starting a prayer "Jehovah, ..." then realize what you're doing and quickly end it "...FUCK YOU!" and get a good giggle out of it.

Maybe that's just atheist apostates.

Or just me.

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

when i started pretending

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

when you go out with a chic you just met, start messing around with her pretty quick, she asks you what the hell are your doing for xmas and if you wana come over and spend the holidays over there(and you know she means come over and sleep with her) / and your answer is Hell ya im coming...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You know your an apostate when......you are asked for your opinion on a controversial subject and you give it without researching the Watchtower!

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

You know your an apostate when...... You try to make decisions based on what Christ would do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit