JWD - Five years old and still going strong !

by Simon 78 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey Preston............Everyone looks like they need to sit down.........(hint hint)

Happy Anniversary!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I am deeply grateful for the JWD Forum............may it last to time indefinite, even forever! ~ Selah!

• myelaine
    myelaine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......Thank you so much for being here. May God bless and keep you.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

WOW! I've been here 3 of those 5 years. Wish I had found the forum from the beginning. I have enjoyed every bit of it. I want to thank Simon and wife and everyone else who makes it possible.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well done Simon and thankyou

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Slimboy

Five years? That's quite long! So when are you going to pack it in and get on with real life?

Dude! HE HAS. So when are YOU "going to pack in in and get on with the real life?

Jst2laws

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Dang, why didnt I know about this 5 years ago! Happy aniversary!!

Preston, no newbies in your post?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

And here is Simon!!!!

Cathy L.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow 5 years and look at the changes:

SimonWelcome !

Post 1 of 15147
    since 23-Mar-00

38 y 1 m 29 d

Welcome to the newest Jehovah's Witness discussion forum on the Net.

Please register so that you can post to the forum and turn this into a welcoming place for other brothers and sisters online

I just wonder what your first avatar looked like Simon, do you remember? I remember mine it was flying pigs or as xenawarrior liked to say "those pigs ain't flyin'!"

Congrats and many thanks for putting up with us, we are a little odd (ok so I'm a little odd) but loveable none the less.

Kate

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit