JWD - Five years old and still going strong !

by Simon 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

It has been wonderful for me. Met many new, incredible friends, that will be mine forever. It's also been my therapy sessions whenever I needed one.

Thank you Simon and Angharad!!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    There will be some changes in the coming week or so which I will announce later

Oohh, are you going to announce my status of anointed JWD member?

Thanks a bunch Simon, JWD is a great place and I'm sure it has helped many individuals through a tough time in their lives.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG! Simon is going back to the bOrg!!!!!

Does this mean that I will have to prove that I'm a *real* JW by logging in with the 5th word in the daily text, ever single day???

• TresHappy
  • Golf
    Golf

Its an anniversary, who's married to who, you to us or us to you? Here's to many more healthy years.

Golf

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Happy Birthday to JWD,

I don't think the WT can survive another 5 years of JWD.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm so happy this board is going strong! Happy Birthday JWD!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Simon,

I checked the link, your first post, JWD's first post. And to think you were Brother Green then. Awe well, I was a brother then too, still conducting studies and proudly watching them get baptised.

While the past five years is a landmark for your baby, JWD, just look how we, as individuals, have all grown since then.

Go ahead and discuss among yourselves, I'm getting a little misty now.

Jst2laws

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Three cheers for JWD!

Thanks to SIMON for the liberation front that's kicking WTS behind!!

And new light to boot!

• joelbear
    joelbear

yay simon, it makes me feel better just knowing I can come here from time to time and read stuff from people like me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit