JWD - Five years old and still going strong !

by Simon 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JWD!!

Thanks Simon for all you do!

randy

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HAPPY JWD and thanks to Simon your wife and family and all the forum assistants and others that keep this forum going smoothly.

I don't always like your opinions but I sure do like and appreciate your forum.

Keeping this thing going has to be a lot of work.

thank you thank you

Outoftheorg

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Simon and Ang,

I've enjoyed the many insights shared on this board as well as the wisdom, humor and kindness on here. Plus, I'd never been pinched on the arse by a white man with dreds. All because of this board. Many thanks.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Hey simon, great job!

Can you post a bar chart or some kind of graph that shows the increase in number of hits/members within the past 5 yrs?

I think it'll be interesting to see that and also compare it to the growth (or lack thereof) of the WT during the past 5 yrs.

• Neo
    Neo

Happy Birthday JWD!!!

altaltaltaltalt

altaltaltaltalt

Thank you so much, Simon and Angharad (and your kids too)!!

Five years of fun!!

Let's roll!!!!!

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Happy Birthday to JWD. Thank you Simon for all your hard work and perseverance over the years. This forum has had a positive effect on my life, for which i'm thankful. ---Dan

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Simon:

Have they ever tried to shut you down or harass you in any way?

LHG

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I want to thank you Simon and Ang, for all your work and efforts into making JWD such a wonderful place. I feel like it is part of my day to day life. I would never know what to do if you stopped doing this for us. I hope that we are going to be here for many more wonderful years.

Five years has gone fast. Your sucsess has been our gift from you. Thank you thank you thank you.

I have so many new and grand friends. Genuine friends who truly do care about the well being of others. As I can testify to during my recent hospitalization. To all of you I thank you. May you be richly blessed for many years to come and may the WTBS eat crow as you continue to expose them for what they really are.

A GREAT BIG FIFTH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CHEERS TO YOU AND ANG.

all my love

Orangefatcat.

• trevor
    trevor

Club BoxWell done Simon - I hope you keep it all going - it's been a bashingly good 5 years.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Simon, Absolute stella job and best of luck for the next 5 years and beyond.

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit