So Who's Going to Win American Idol This Time Around?

by TresHappy 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

by the way, this may be a controversial statement but it seems to me that when it comes down to it, blacks tend to vote for blacks even if they are not the best singer so unless they are all eliminated soon, you can "bet on black" like Wesley Snipes says in Passenger 51.

Can anyone truthfully say that Ruben was really better than fruity Clay?

-Eduardo

• minimus
    minimus

I love soul, r&b and funk. "Black" gets my vote.

• Valis
  • Beachbender
    Beachbender

Valis, I just about spit my coffee all over me!! That`s funny!

I too think Mikalah could be a young Barbara S., she is very young and has great potential with the right training. But I agree she had to go last night!!

I think this is one of the best groups so far in this competition, I`m hoping a guy wins this year since a girl won last year.

I like the "big guy" too he really seems to enjoy singing and it shows in his performances, he won`t last to much longer though.

• marsal
    marsal

I hope Bo wins.

• morty
    morty

Constantine & Bo both have my vote.....

One of those rockers will win..

Mark my words...

Morty of the bad boy club.....

• minimus
    minimus

If Constantine wins, it isn't because of his voice.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

The only person on that show that I would buy a CD of their music would be Bo. (But I'd like to see him with his hair pulled back in a pony tail just once. Sometimes that long mane of his annoys me because I can't see his cute face). His voice has so much character.

Cathy L.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Bo and Nadia are the favorites, according to oddsmakers at this website:

http://steelkaleidoscopes.typepad.com/steel_kaleidoscopes/american_idol/

Nadia had an off-week last week (what was up with that mohawk??), but she could stage a comeback.

Personally, I think Bo has a great shot.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I think Scott Savol is the best... I'd like to see him and Nadia make it to the end. Constantine needs to go home... he wants to be a hardcore rocker like Bo is but he is too much of a poser and comes off cheesy with his cleft chin and gappy teeth... not to mention the way he runs around with the mike on the stand like that... he is retarded. And last week when he finally took it off... He was folding it all underhanded and i wanted to fly to Hollywood ans slap the crap out of him....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit