So Who's Going to Win American Idol This Time Around?

by TresHappy 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I Love Bo!

Brooke

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I think once all of the numbers are tallied AT&T will come out the big winner.

• exjwshell
    exjwshell

It's gotta be Bo..

Mikayla has to leave tonight..we have to turn the tv down when she sings...it's just awful!

~Shell

• minimus
    minimus

I love this show! Mikayla SUCKS! I think one singer is very underrated---the not so great looking guy that wears the shades. Anwar is so good. I think the men are much better but this week they're a bit off. Bo is excellent. Nadia's hot.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mikayla isn't good enough.....................yes, The Nanny reincarnated!! Hilarious..............same voice.

The girl that sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart" was really good this week, but isn't consistent enough to last long.

I like Carrie and Bo. I think both of them will have a great career and one of them will win this.

Anwar is very good too...................anything could happen.

This is easily the best group of contestants yet.

I also really like the chubby guy, but doubt he will last a long time.

• Badger
    Badger

I never watch this show, but I did catch this weeks:

Nadia: good, not great

Bo: Great Rock voice...but he'll be gone on one of those Disco/Broadway nights.

Anthony: Lots of potential

Carrie: Gotta pull for the fellow Okie. A really, really strong country/rock voice.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I'm still pulling for Nadia, sans mohawk.

This isn't Nadia's first time around at a TV talent show, here's the link to her Star Search photo.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/star_search4/show/episode01/story_adult.php

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Vonzell or Anwar. I think they have the most powerful voices, even though Vonsell just totally overdid it on Tuesday night.

CG

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Does Mikaela (sp?) remind anyone else of a young Barbara Streisand. I think she looks very much like a young barbara streisand. I really did jewish girls so she is one of my favourites even though she doesn't have the voice.

-Eduardo

• minimus
    minimus

She's annoying. Can't stand her. Too overconfident, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit