So Who's Going to Win American Idol This Time Around?

by TresHappy 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I think Nadia is the most talented, but that mohawk last night didn't win her any points with the judges. Simon Growl is predicting this week that Carrie Underwood will win and sell more than any previous AI winner. Of course last week he predicted Bo would win. They're going to have to do a redo tonight due to snafu on the graphics of the 800 numbers. Who do you want to win, or even do you care - lol

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Constantine's hot, but his voice isn't good enough to win. I'm liking Anwar this time 'round.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I like anwar too but his uptempo thing last night was a bit awkward for his character. He has a great voice but I'm starting to think he doesn't have the 'it' factor. He's great with ballads but thats about it.

I'm thinking it's going to come down to the mohawk girl and bo bice.

The girl who looks like the nanny mini-me has got to go.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes Fran Drescher's daughter in another life (I think her name is Mikayla - not sure of spelling) needs to tone down the voice and her make-up. And I think she will go this week...

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Bo Bice!!!

I like his voice, his style, his looks. He's the man!

DY

• joenobody
    joenobody

Nadia - I like her, but she butchered "Time After Time"

Carrie - will place about 4th and immediately be the most successful person from the show with a bland country career

Constantine - very disappointing - he's a total poseur with a mediocre voice

Mikayla - probably gone this week

Bo - easily the complete package - he's sooooo relaxed out there and very unique. His rendition of "Time in a Bottle" proved that less is more

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

That Mikalah is in the group based on her personality and looks, not her voice for sure. She should've been eliminated prior to the final 12. But, Simon liked her since the beginning, so there she is.

The people will vote her out soon. Her voice does not compare to that of the other females in the group.

I hope she'll be gone tonight. Next to go I hope to be that Constantine rocker guy.

DY

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    The girl who looks like the nanny mini-me has got to go.
    Yes Fran Drescher's daughter in another life

I didn't notice that about her. I always think Barbara Streisand when I see/hear her.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

BO BICE is so so so so sexy - I dreamt about him last night in those black leather trousers! He has to win! I get shivers and goosebumos just thinking about him and my b/f knows I would not turn down an evening with him, but thats okay because he can have Carrie Underwood, who is sweet but a bit banal for me - no strong personality. And Bo's hair - oh mi god - i could tangle my fingers in that and just think I was in heaven!

We only get it on Sunday nights here as a rerun - ohhhh 4 more days to go before i can gaze at Bo Bice again. Did I say how HOT he is?

crumpet getting carried away at her desk....

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I think Nadia is a beautiful woman and has great potential, but not AI worthy.

I`m rooting for Bo as well, GO BO!!! Of course I live with a rocker so I`m a little prejudice! j/k!

I also see alot with Vonzell, she has some talent, and she has the star ability.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit