WATCHMAN IS DISFELLOWSHIPPED UNDER NEW POLICY/NEW BOOK!!!

by bjc2read 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Yep, e-Watchman is officially an "Apostate" whether he likes it or not. All of those who continue to support and follow him are on their way out too if they get caught.

• yesidid
    yesidid

You know what is sooooooooooo funny?

e watchman hates, absolutely hates Ray Franz. Because ...............................

wait for it.............................................................................................

Ray Franz is an apostate.

In fact when you sign up you must promise not to say anything nice about Ray or watchman will kick

you off his loyal little board.

yesidid

• Schizm
    Schizm

e watchman hates, absolutely hates Ray Franz. Because ...............................

wait for it.............................................................................................

Yes, it indeed is soooooo funny. Something like the pot calling the kettle black.

I have no sympathy at all for You Know. He deserves everything he's getting.

• avishai
    avishai

Congratulations and I'm sorry, e-watchman!!!

• trevor
    trevor
    I was disfellowshipped this past Saturday, March the 19th, 2005. However, I have already appealed the decision.

Why? If anyone likes that much pain - the fingers in the vice routine is a more satisfying way to pass time.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

In fact when you sign up you must promise not to say anything nice about Ray or watchman will kick

you off his loyal little board.

yesidid

How about the old saying "What Goes Around Comes Around?"

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Hi all,

Just a short update. It seems Watchman has just completed his Appeal Committee Meeting, Friday April 15, 2005, where the decision was made to uphold the original decision of the first Judicial Committee to disfellowship him on the charge of Apostasy.

Here are his comments on the events as they transpired. Watchman writes:

-----------------------------------------------snip----------------------------------------------

"...On Friday I had the appeal hearing on my disfellowshipping. And as it turned out the Appeal Committee upheld the decision.

"The basic thrust of the meeting was that I had to prove that the original committee made a serious error in judgment. My appeal was based upon the fact that the original committee did not seriously examine the evidence of the WT' s NGO affair, which was the basis for my letter writing and website in the first place. I went armed with a folder full of UN documents and pro- UN WT articles. However, the Appeal chairman made it clear that they were not going to look at any of it. When one of the brothers started to justify the WT by saying some goofy thing like: " The UN has done some good things," the Chairman shut him down. I knew then it was rigged from the get-go. So, having refused to allow the committee to look at the evidence the Chairman says something to the effect: " Is that all you have?"

"I should have just gotten up and walked out at that point, but I tried a different tack.

"I asked the Chairman pointedly if he would warn the congregation if he knew that a pedophile was lurking among the brothers. He was adamant that he would---"yes, absolutely." I then told the committees that the WT' s lawyers are presently arguing before the courts that Jehovah's Witness elders bear no responsibility to protect congregants from such predators. I told them I was sickened by the WT' s hypocrisy. They scoffed at that, and when I produced a document from Law. Com and told them that Kimberly Norris had been contacted by 2,000 JW abuse victims they at first discounted it because it came from the Internet. That's when I sort of lost it and threw the papers the length of the conference table and told the brothers to take it home and do some reading. I think it sort of went down hill from there. I heatedly demanded to know why they were not disturbed by such things. No one said a word. They just sat there gazing at me stone-faced. I chided and held them in derision for their silence.

"After they told me they were going to uphold the original decision, I told them 1914 was an 'artfully contrived false story' (2 Peter 1:16) and that Jehovah was going to 'turn the Watchtower upside down' and that at some point they were going to have to take the WT training wheels off and demonstrate their loyalty to Jehovah and not the WT . They seemed especially disturbed by the fact that I said the evil slave resides among the faithful slave and that the man of lawlessness comes from within the house of God. I suspect they will not soon forget our little meeting."

end of quote
    ------------------------------------------snip---------------------------------------------

See Link below:

http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/viewtopic.php?t=2326&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

bjc

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the update.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    "The basic thrust of the meeting was that I had to prove that the original committee made a serious error in judgment..."

This is precisely why an appeal is rarely successful. An "appeal" in JW talk doesn't mean what most people think it means. It does not mean you get a "new trial" before an appellate panel. What you get is an opportunity to convince SIX elders, not just the original three, that the first three made "a serious error in judgment." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you have to convince six people that three of them screwed up, you are down by a score of 3-0 before the first word is spoken. While the outcome is not technically scored that way, the odds are pretty much the same.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    i just spent a few mins lurking around on the e-watchman webaite...what a bunch of loonies!!

And that's putting it mildly

The pot should never call the kettle black... it's bad karma and you're a f*ckin hypocrite. You should be DF'd for being so damn self-righteous and for lurking on JWD which is condemned by your posse back in Brooklyn. Dude you make me mad! u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit