WATCHMAN IS DISFELLOWSHIPPED UNDER NEW POLICY/NEW BOOK!!!

by bjc2read 50 Replies latest jw friends

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Hi all,

Watchman, as many know from reformer websites such as (1) e-watchman.com and (2) e-jehovahs-witnesses.com discussion board, has been officially disfellowshipped from all congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Here is the link to the sudden change in status for him:

http://www.e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/viewtopic.php?p=41406&sid=196154f73a3336c977fb1315fb5183e4#41406

Here is Watchman's account of his own disfellowshipment, under the new arrangement.

------------------------------------------------snip--------------------------------------

I just wanted to make a brief announcment to the forum that I was disfellowshipped this past Saturday, March the 19th, 2005. However, I have already appealed the decision. So, I will be getting ready for round II. I really don't want to give any of the details since it is ongoing, but I felt obligated to inform you friends of the lastest developments in my case.

I feel saddned that I have been branded as an apostate and will have to carry that stigma from the standpoint of the congregation and all of my non-virtual friends in the organization. However, from Jehovah's standpoint I feel as triumphant as Paul when he wrote to Timothy saying: "I have fought the fine fight down to the end." Except, in my case, the fight ain't over yet. In some respects it may be just beginning.

------------------------------------------------end of comment-----------------------

bjc2read

• minimus
    minimus

If he ain't an apostate---no one is!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL,

Sorry mr e watchman.

Since his site appeals to loyal dubs who want to reform, I wonder if they will still suport his site now that he is considered a 'wicked one' by the org?

LOL sorry this happend to you, mr e, your a funny guy.

Edited to say: I was just reading the ewatchman thread. That guy had a good sized following. Sounds like a lot of dubs are pissed about his disfellowshipping. The WTS mighta ended up cutting their own nuts off by dfing this dude.

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

whats the new policy??

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Theres not a new policy thinker. He could have been df'd before the od book came out. Sounds like a coincidence to me.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Well -- I now refuse to talk to him, nor will I be inviting him over for dinner!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    However, the person who disassociates himself by repudiating the faith and deliberately abandoning Jehovah?s worship is viewed the same way as one who is disfellowshipped. A brief announcement is made to inform the congregation, stating: ?[Name of person] is no longer one of Jehovah?s Witnesses.

Insert E-Watchman here [ ]

• AlanF
    AlanF

Yep, it was only a matter of time before You Know got the axe.

AlanF

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Happy for him bacause he is free just like me

Chears

Robert

• Schizm
    Schizm

Yep, it was only a matter of time before You Know got the axe.

AlanF

This guy is a complete idiot, and is obviously a religious lunatic. All he needed was to be given more rope, and he finally hung himself. It's now only a matter of time before all his supporters who post on his site will be found out and disfellowshipped, and rightly so I might add.--Schizm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit