WATCHMAN IS DISFELLOWSHIPPED UNDER NEW POLICY/NEW BOOK!!!

by bjc2read 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

Schizzy
    The old saying that "birds of a feather flock together" is true

Yup. So, how do you like our little nest?

S

You are the world's best when it comes to quoting things out of context.

Here's what I said, in context:

The old saying that "birds of a feather flock together" is true, Bryan. About 100% of those who post on his site are inclined exactly as he is.

Get it, Satanus? I'm not inclined the same as you are! See?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    The old saying that "birds of a feather flock together" is true, Bryan. About 100% of those who post on his site are inclined exactly as he is.

Get it, Satanus? I'm not inclined the same as you are! See?

I wonder if over there at e-watchman they would say the same as folks over here? Why don't you reveal who you are Schizm so the ever "watchful elders" can do the same to you for being here? If they all deserve to be DF'd for posting there then you do also for posting here right?

• doogie
    doogie

schizm-

just as a sidepoint, i'd like to mention that that game sucked. nothin personal

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Why don't you reveal who you are Schizm so the ever "watchful elders" can do the same to you for being here? If they all deserve to be DF'd for posting there then you do also for posting here right?

You're as dense as they come. Are you always this drowsy?

I didn't say that they should be disfellowshipped for participating on that discussion board. Their problem is that they support the idiot that runs that board.

Wake up and smell the roses, confusedjw.

Boy did you ever choose the right screen name. *LOL*

• Satanus
    Satanus

Brother schizzy

Ok, i think i see now. Birds of a feather flock together over at ewatchman's. But, here they don't. Ok, sorry about my noncontextuality. I'm so bad.

We had brother youknow here for yrs. His beliefs were a little different than yours. But, his attitude (umm, heart condition??) was practically the same as yours.

S

Ps, how long do you think before you start your own site, where you have your own little group?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think E-Watchman's site and site's like it serve the purpose of helping people out of the cult and making them feel that doing so is making God happy. Its easier to leave when you think its making the 'man in the sky' smile. To go from JW to agnostic is a tough jump.

GBL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ya I got nothing against ewatchman per se. I think he is a stepping stone to apostascy. I just hope the society pissed off enough loyal ewatchman followers to show this years numbers with a minus sign in the yearbook.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I just hope the society pissed off enough loyal ewatchman followers to show this years numbers with a minus sign in the yearbook.

Why should they be honest about anything?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Confusedjw: Why don't you reveal who you are Schizm so the ever "watchful elders" can do the same to you for being here? If they all deserve to be DF'd for posting there then you do also for posting here right?

Schism:

You're as dense as they come. Are you always this drowsy?

I didn't say that they should be disfellowshipped for participating on that discussion board. Their problem is that they support the idiot that runs that board.

What Schizm said:

It's now only a matter of time before all his supporters who post on his site will be found out and disfellowshipped, and rightly so I might add.-- Schizm

Boy you got me there Schizmo. I was WAAAAYYYYYY off when I quoted you.

Does your Mom know you post on this board?

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I hadn't realized e-watchman had that much support, that there were that many JWs going against the WTS' directives.

What's this March 20 change in policy regarding DF/DA ones? Can someone at least PM it to me? Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit