Is the Society's message to JW's getting stronger?

by truthseeker 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

I found it interesting that 4 years ago, they had the "Keep On The Watch" brochure. And this year's theme for the DC is "Keep On The Watch". Repetition is a key technique to mind control.

What's the definition of 'imminent' again?

Cults are all about control, power, and money. The WTS is losing all of this thanks to people speaking out about the real truth. The organization is losing membership. And they will continue to lose them. There is quite a large number of older members that will die off soon. Those who are older (like my father) can no longer function as a 'witness'. And younger members are seeing the issues. When they do their research on the Internet, they see they've been lied to. And they see the extent and vastness of the lies and the negative results.

Unless this organization changes ("Innovate or Die") their numbers will continue to decline. Will the WTS be able to survive? Who knows... but if Christian populations continue to decline and Islamic populations continue to increase, you just have to do the math to know it doesn't sound good for any Christian religion.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hell indeed is getting stronger...I know from my JW relatives that the WT is really pushing and pushing that the end IT IS SO CLOSE...In a meeting they had recently "elders" told them to store dry food and other needs because "great tribulation" is about to begin...you can see this message in their latest convention, the new books they printed out. I just don't know how long they will keep on pushing poor JW's.

How long are going to stretch this alarm. It has been around for 150 years...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In the 4 YEARS since this thread started, there has not been a notable decline in The Society. Wishful thinking, I am afraid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit