If You Had A Choice To Live In ANY Country, Where Would You Choose & Why?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

anyplace .......as long as Simon is next door...and I get to bring all my "stuff"

He needs a mentor, a big brother to teach him how to ride, rope, shoot and Sh*t like a Cowhand.

I have guns and horses and a hateful 'merican SUV to haul it all around with. All we need is cattle country...Argentina, Western Canada or the Western USA and parts of Mexico.

~Hill

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Sounds crazy maybe, but I don't want to live somewhere else.

I think Holland is great (the countryside) our politicians are'nt that spectacular (wished that they were a bit less controlling and less taking away our money via taxes and summons) but never the less I can't imagine myself living in another country.

That's not because I was never abroad: I was in a lot of the other European Countries (Germany, England, Scotland, France, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Slowakia and Servia - when it was still Yugo-Slavia) but Holland is "home"

I loved to visit other countries. At this moment I only want to visit Spitsbergen again in early Spring - I was there in summer and during the time I was there, the sun did'nt went under.....

When I should be forced to live elsewhere, it would be one of the northern countries. Denmark maybe.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

CW:

I like your answer! Mooi!

een hoe'raatje!

dag, Ozzie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Ozzie, dank je wel

in fact , it seems you are thinking in the same direction.....

groetjes,

Branda

• minimus
    minimus

It's funny----most of us enjoy going on holiday or vacation to aCaribbean island but no one would want to live there.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

New Zealand. Excellent place, beautiful country & friendly people.

• minimus
    minimus

New Zealand has some of the most beautiful contestants in Miss Universe.

• Soledad
    Soledad

It's funny----most of us enjoy going on holiday or vacation to aCaribbean island but no one would want to live there.
    take it from me, carribean nations are poor and politically unstable I've also lived/visited many nations abroad. it's hard for me to pick one country that I would absolutely without a doubt want to live in forever. I love my country and my city (Brooklyn rocks!!) There are days when I don't love it so much though. I'm working on obtaining dual Portuguese/American citizenship, maybe for when I retire I'll go live there. ps I really like Canada!

• heathen
    heathen

I have my heart set on Brazil or australia .

There is nothing quite like the beach . I've never visited these areas so don't know what it would really be like but the people always look as if they party til they drop and don't care where they drop .LMAO Now that's living to me . America is just too damned uptight to live here . I don't even care about terrorists and think the government is co conspiring with them . I just love the sun and beach and laughing and finding beautiful women .

• minimus
    minimus

"Brooklyn rocks" because you're near Watchtower??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit