If You Had A Choice To Live In ANY Country, Where Would You Choose & Why?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

In case you're wondering....

didn't give details of why? it's obvious............isn't it?????

oh, all right then..........shiraz!

Cheers.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

ENGLAND - God's Little Acre

• prophecor
    prophecor

Alaska or Sibieria, cold weather is all that I live for, also to see the phenomenon of 6 months light and 6 months darkness absolutely intrigues me, that and the Northern Lights.

• teejay
    teejay

I hear England's nice.

• talesin
    talesin
    Plus, Canada is a country thats hard to be proud of because, mostly, we haven't done anything important

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Any where in the South Pacific islands. Reason? They are the cleanest and most pristine.

Puternut

• Pwned
    Pwned

I'd like to live someplace liberal and progressive like Canada, but I dont think I could deal with the winter there.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Politically? Canada.

Geographically & politically? That's harder. Costa Rica, New Zealand, Ireland all catch my eye right now, as do a few other places.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

LOL Tal- where have I heard that before?

Me? Ireland. I'm working on dual citizenship and once I have it I can work anywhere an Irish citizen is able to in Europe. I might just do some exploring once I know my daughter has her wings. For a side trip for a little while- Curacao or Bonaire. Can't work there but I can hang out and enjoy it for a while.

• Golf
    Golf

Planet earth. I would love to experience living in every place alongside reasonable people. People who love life with NO strings attached.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit