"the Grudge"

by missy04 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I can't seem to find "The Audition" listed anywhere. Is it American made and fairly recent?

Annie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

We saw the Grudge recently. I thought it was very good, but The Ring was better. I love good horror movies and ghost movies.

I dislike the Halloween, etc slasher movies... I don't like sensless blood and gore. I wateched Kill Bill, understood the basic plot (blood, blood, and more blood. As much blood as could be used in a movie) but didn't like it and won't bother with Kill Bill 2.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I watched it last night. Sorry, didnt scare me. I didnt like it. The ring scared me. Has anyone watched the new exorcist movie?

• Preston
    Preston

alt

This is actually a pretty good horror film. I saw it as a unique statement on reality shows, and selfish romantic pursuits disguised as innocence. There were moments were I couldn't discern whether this was a dream or really happening...

- Preston

• kls
    kls

Saw THE GRUDGE last night, thought it was boring and not scary.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Kls, your a copy cat, you only watched it last night cause I did!! My mom watched it with us, she was so mad that she actually spent an hour and a half waisting her time!

• kls
    kls

Kls, your a copy cat, you only watched it last night cause I did!!

Dumb ol girl i am a monkey, not a cat

<---------------------------- M O N K E Y,,,,honestly some BUTTS

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

KLS: It was scarier in the theatre. LOLO The protection of your home is totally different LOL Butt: The first exorcist is good but not very scary

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I love scary movies, anyone know of other new releases out that scared the shi* out of ya?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Sunspot

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235198/

Says there's an R rated and Unrated dvds available.

"Many items deleted from the finale in the U.S. "R" rated version. Most items are implied, but in the uncut version they are shown."

-

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit