"the Grudge"

by missy04 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I wasn't much impressed with The Grudge. After seeing The Ring, which raised my threshold of fear one notch, the Grudge was a rung down. Don't waste your money on Ring II. It's an absolute joke.

CG

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Another good one is The Audition

City Fan,

Is this one Japanese too?

Don't waste your money on Ring II. It's an absolute joke.

CG,

I just told hubby about what you said, and he told me he had heard that several times at work. It really surprised me.

Annie

• missy04
    missy04

What's this about the Grudge being a remake? lol I didn't know that.

LOL I slept with a light on last night and my covers wrapped around my feet so that thing couldn't crawl under my sheets and get me!!!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I was bored to tears by 'The Ring' but 'The Grudge' really spooked me out...gave me nightmares!

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I saw the original ''Grudge'' (Ju-On) in Japanese (subtitled) - scariest film I've seen, lol.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I heard the American remake isn't as good - has anyone seen both? Apparently the American remake is filmed in the same house as the original.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm all about The Ring. I just found it way creepier than The Grudge. I thought the storyline and the imagry used in The Ring was just plain awesome. I'll rent the second one. I've heard only bad things about it.

Dustin

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Laughed thru most of it.............

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thats funny, I just returned from the video store with that movie. Im not going to read any posts till I watch it! LOL Will I have demons dancing around in my house afterwards?????

• Mary
    Mary

I still will not watch any of these kinds of movies.........ya I still have a fear of the demunz..........my sister (who left the Borg 28 years ago and loves scary movies), saw The Ring and it completely freaked her out. She thought it was a thousand times worse than The Exorcist and said it was without a doubt, the scariest movie she's ever seen. Her boyfriend wanted to see The Ring 2, but she absolutely refused.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit