"the Grudge"

by missy04 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Yeah i borrowed last weekend....must admit i had my eyes closed through most of it....but then watched the special features and got to see most of what i missed there. Im getting better with scary movies but did have a restless sleep that night hehehe

es

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

I liked it. But like Sunspot, I was expecting it to be scarier than what it was. The noise the boy makes in the commercial freaked me out everytime I saw it on TV.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Maxine: I can make that noise perfectly .....I keep threatening Missy on Yahoo with it LOL I found The Grudge freaky, after Thunder and I saw it in the theatre I wanted to sleep with the light on....The Ring scared me too

• missy04
    missy04

Sheila:

"..a...a...a-a-a-a-a-a-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H--H--H--H---H--H......"

Take that!!

~Sarah

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

*runs in horror*.........

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Loved Audition. But it does get quite nasty towards the end.

I'm waiting for the remake of Dark Water. The Japanese version spooked me out quite severely during one scene.

-

Ignored One.

• missy04
    missy04

WARNING:

Sheila may not want to look at these!!

.................................................................................

.............................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

*RUNS SCREAMING* "Not funny not funnnnnnnnnnnny at all Missy"

• missy04
    missy04

LMAO, I TOLD you not to look at them!!

And I even made about five lines of dots so you wouldn't have to see them unless you *wanted* to

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ya sure...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit