Who do you miss the most?

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

The people I used to miss ... would no longer be who they were ... so I miss no particular person.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Tal

Not having family, is unnatural.

In that regard, I guess really, how can you miss what you never had ..

It is VERY unnatural..

As far as longing for what was...or what you never had...it cuts both ways. We know it's simply not there and it should be.

Miss the most ? Easily my Mom, she died such a needless and preventable death. She was a JW, but, I could talk to her openly about most any subject. A great Mom and a great friend.

rabbit

• toladest
    toladest

I miss my mom the most and my nieces and nephews next. After that would be 3 of my brothers and their wives. Otherwise, I don't really miss any JW's. There are a couple of people I get curious to know about now and then. They were ones that were sympathetic to my case and treated my husband well and said kind words to him.

My mom is the one that really hurts though...........

• Valis
    Valis

I was lucky...my best friend in the congo left the very same night I did. The rest never bothered inquiring about me or came round at all so no love lost...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Childhood friend I grew up with, Shelli Schafer. Now Shelli Cox or Rena Cox, married to Dennis. She is 47. He's 64. They are in the Portland, Oregon area.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I miss my daughter AnnMarie-( she is obeying the WT again & not speaking to me) my Grand-daughter Heather -still in the Borg., so many wonderful Jehovah Witness friends that I used to laugh with go out in service with .. But they are all obeying the False Prophet. So I have to leave them to bondage. I hope before I die -they come free-. Hoping one day they will log on here - they already logged in google & printed my name & heard my testimony that is there( she told my other daughter)So I am praying for that

Mouthy/ Gran/ Grace or undeserved kindness >take your pick....

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I miss my Mommy.

(((((((((((((BROOKE))))))))))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No one.

Not my father, my sisters, my pioneer partner, friends I knew for 15 years -- I honestly do think or miss a one of them. They have their life and I have mine.

I say that without any bitterness, just a statement of fact.

Chris

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Nancy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's who I missed...we will be together again and we will take pictures of our long awaited Reunion!

Brooke(I love Nancy)

• watson
    watson

Still a member of the "Borg" and I miss my D-A'd best friend...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit