Who do you miss the most?

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

I miss the person I thought they were.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Still a member of the "Borg" and I miss my D-A'd best friend...

Welcome, Watson. You can still talk to your best friend you know, just don't tell anyone who can get you into trouble. Shunning is a man made rule.

I miss my only sister, my youngest brother and some of my friends. I miss my sister the most though. She is almost 8 years older than me and almost like a mother. I miss her husband and my nephews, too.

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome, watson ...

I miss my best friend too, she is still `in`. It must be lonely for you ... I have wondered that about her many times - you know, if she missed me too. Maybe she does. ;)

• onacruse
    onacruse

My son.

Jeshua is one of those amazingly honest people that you rarely meet in life: open eyes, eyes that look right back at you, almost like they are looking right through you.

I must find a way to reconnect with him, hard as that may be (under the circumstances).

Craig

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I miss my sister. She was my best friend. She thinks she's doing the right thing, because she takes people at their word. She thinks that what she's told by the WTS is the truth, so she does what they tell her to do. But I know she misses me too.

I wish I had 15 minutes in a room where she HAD to listen to me. I'd have her back.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

When I finally take a stand, or if I ever take a stand, I'll really miss some other 'spiritually weak' ones that I now hang around with.

Alsok, there are really nice people in there that are like parents of sorts to me. I'll miss them too.

DY

• mjl
    mjl

DY, you and I are in the same boat. I'm still in, haven't really made a stand yet, and thought of to be "weak."

But I know the time will come when a stand will have to be taken. I will miss my parents the most......

• xjwms
    xjwms

I miss the way I would care for others Just thinking that we were right, and that we care.

Dustin: Great thoughts, you are one who really cares. I agree with you about friends, we thought we had

Blondie: I agree with you about the friends.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Even though I've dated my share of ladies, I miss my wife the most. She was the best......and could fix the worst curcumstances ever.

As of April 26, she will be gone 9 years.

God rest you my dearest Joyce..........You were and still are the greatest woman who ever walked

Love You,

Bill (HappyDad)

• Pwned
    Pwned

i miss my best friends growing up but i'm sure i could talk to them again if i just had a way to contact them, i ahve moved around so much that i've lost contact with most people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit