Other than Ray Franz - who is the "highest level" JW to leave? Know any?

by confusedjw 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

So now we have anonymous people "vouching" for other anonymous people... I'm convinced!

Seriously, if these higher-ups have left the org, why are they hiding in the shadows? Yes coming forward may have consequences, but then again, I believe there is a principle, to those whom much has been given, much will be demanded. If I were an ex-Bethel heavy, for example, I think I would feel more remorse over how my actions as part of such a corrupt organization affected others, more so than Joe 10 hrs/mo Publisher.

I'm just saying, is all...

No Apologies

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Mulan,

Steve Imhof was at Bethel.............may have been a Bethel elder too. I never asked him.

I knew him. Yeah, he was a bethel elder. Gave his first District Convention talk in 1972 as a Bethelite. But no Bethel heavy. Tell him I said hello, will you?

No Apologies,

Gilead instructor was no small thing. When I was there we had four main instructors but several others for different languages as well as specialties that the Gilead students needed. What subject did you teach? As for other heavies, Rene Vasques (spelling?) was a Spanish DO and Service dept, and Chris Sanchez was a spanish translator, unserimoniously discarded. Also Fred Maze left Bethel and went back into District work until he left the DO work and the WT the same day, just walked away.

Jst2laws

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I think you're thinking of Phil Rees.

Thanks ozziepost.i often wonder what happened to him.Its amazing how a few People stick in your mind in a positive way from the Org.

• minimus
    minimus

No Apologies, EVERYONE here is anonymous. Why ask a question if you won't believe anyone you haven't met??

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

hey DanTheMan

I believe that I may have been the lowest level JW to leave.

no, every single woman who has left was lower than you. A 12 year old male baptized publisher was higher than a woman in that publishing organization.

No Appoligies, I'm calling your bluff. You were no more than an instructor or puzzle worker than I was appointed an elder.

Joy

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Ok Joy you got me. I can't believe anyone actually fell for that. I was trying to make a point, but I guess I have to be less cryptic next time...

Minimus, you're the one that asks all the questions around here, not me.

No Apologies

(re-formatted because Firefox is not supported properly here) Get Firefox!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hahahahaha NA was "cryptic" about a claim to "puzzle" fame!

oh the puns the puns! i love puns!

• Dustin
    Dustin

If Prince were to leave he would be the biggest for me. Just think of the tabloids that one would generate. Hell Yeah!!

Dustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit